Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Free next day delivery at Next

(9 Posts)
reban Thu 18-Sep-08 14:13:02

Use code X2804 and its vaild until 26th Sept

BigTeuchLittleTeuch Thu 18-Sep-08 15:44:46

just used it, thanks!

MingMingtheWonderPet Wed 01-Oct-08 11:38:39

Just to mention that this code is still working today.

nvj Wed 01-Oct-08 18:22:23

still working today! THANKS!!!

dexter73 Thu 02-Oct-08 10:54:08

Still working - thanks!!

dexter73 Thu 02-Oct-08 21:55:50

Have been sent a new code valid until 9th October - X2503

BeauticianNotMagician Fri 03-Oct-08 20:36:10

Can i ask where abouts on the checkout page you add the code as i cant find it.

onepieceoflollipop Fri 03-Oct-08 21:37:01

dexter thanks so much have just used the code. New boots and skirt ready on Monday.

Beautician are you a new Next customer? If so ime when you place the first order there seems to be no space to add a code or ask for a store delivery (if they deliver to the store then it is free)

I had a big discussion with Next on the phone about this a few months back. Basically you have to set up an account and for the first order you have to either pay the delivery, or pay the same for a copy of the directory and get the order delivered "free".

It is v frustrating. I caved in and set up an account, but beware if you do this unless they tell you otherwise they assume you want (and will pay for) a Next Directory and various other catalogues.

I told them to stop this, which they did, but apparently my account is still open and I was able to use the code.

hth.

p.s. you may be able to ring them and arrange delivery to a local store which will be free. Depends if there is a store local to you or not!

BeauticianNotMagician Sat 04-Oct-08 22:23:40

Thank you onepieceoflollipop just got back to this.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: