Talk

Advanced search

Help with Tesco Clubcard Deal splease

(7 Posts)
thehouseofmirth Sun 14-Sep-08 17:08:46

I am probably being thick but can't work this out. If I convert some of my points to Deals Vouchers do I have to specify when I order the vouchers where I am going to use them or can I just convert £20 worth and then spend them where & when I want?

loucee Sun 14-Sep-08 17:12:47

hi

yes you need to order the deals through the clubccard webpage e.g if you want a day out you find it on he page then add the quantity to your basket and then checkout \t which point you enter the barcodes on your clubcard vouchers

WendyWeber Sun 14-Sep-08 17:15:34

If you're ordering vouchers for travel they aren't specific, so you could use eg vouchers you'd ordered for a ferry crossing for a package holiday. It's only the theme parks etc which aren't interchangeable. (I think!)

Not sure about things like RAC membership...you're best off reading the T&Cs for the deal you're interested in.

WendyWeber Sun 14-Sep-08 17:17:38

On the Bella Italia restaurant link it says:

<<HOW TO USE YOUR CLUBCARD DEAL TOKENS
• We hope you enjoy the Clubcard Deal you have chosen. However, if you would prefer to use your Clubcard Deal Token(s) for an alternative Deal, these Tokens can be used as full or part payment for any Deal which does not have the ‘Buy in Full’ logo next to it in the brochure, but cannot be used for Avis car rental, Goldsmith, Hotels and Holidays>>

(Avis has finished now anyway)

WendyWeber Sun 14-Sep-08 17:20:23

And it says this on the P&O Irish ferries link:

<<We hope you enjoy the Clubcard Deal you have chosen. However, if you would prefer to use your Clubcard Deal Token(s) for an alternative Deal, these Tokens can be used as full or part payment for any Deal which does not have the ‘Buy in Full’ logo next to it in the brochure, but cannot be used for Motorpoint purchases.>>

HTH smile

roisin Sun 14-Sep-08 17:44:07

As WW says some deals tokens can be used for other deals.

We usually have a vague (or detailed) plan as to what we are going to do over the next few months, then order the vouchers. The vouchers last at least 6 months anyway.

If you've ordered vouchers and been unable to use them and the expiry date is approaching, you can send them back to Clubcard Deals and they'll put the points back on your card.

thehouseofmirth Sun 14-Sep-08 17:46:50

Thank you. I'm 18 weeks pregnant and my brain is shrinking by the week. The smallest things are now totally beyond me. Thanks for your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now