Talk

Advanced search

M&S school trousers reduced

(4 Posts)
deepbreath Sat 13-Sep-08 22:56:27

In my local M&S I found various colours and sizes for just £1 per pair. The original price was £10 smile

I bought a grey pair for dd to wear now (age 7), plus 2 pairs that should fit OK later in the year/next year (age 9). They had sizes from age 3 up to age 16, but not all sizes in every colour.

The only downside is that they are non returnable, but one pair has already been worn and washed and are fine.

They had other uniform items too, so it's worth a look.

SorenLorensen Sat 13-Sep-08 23:05:49

Blimey, that's a good deal - I paid £8 for a pair of grey school trousers for ds2 in M&S last week - I'll go and have a look tomorrow <<<contemplates buying every pair of grey school trousers they have, from age 7 - 11>>>

n5rje Tue 16-Sep-08 12:46:18

I got a couple of pairs of shorts for £1 but the best bargain was a pair of trousers that were marked at £6.50 (full price) but went through the till at 1p. The assistant didn't say anything so neither did I but not sure what would have happened if I'd tried to take them back.

NorbertDentressangle Tue 16-Sep-08 14:00:39

I bought a couple of T-shirts for DD and a friend's DD for 25p each from ours M&S last week.

The reduced stuff seems to be really random -some things they have quite a few of and everything else just seems to be individual bits and pieces

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now