Talk

Advanced search

Barbie interactive MP3 players reduced from £50 to £9.99 in Toys R Us.

(8 Posts)
Sidge Fri 05-Sep-08 13:10:46

Saw them in our store this morning - they are also on the website so it must be nationwide and not just our store.

DD1 got hers last year (full price, grrr!) and loves it - you can also plug them into your USB port and they can go online and they are interactive.

Thought they might be good for Christmas presents?

MegGriffin Fri 05-Sep-08 13:57:19

I have just bought one of these. My DD1 got one last christmas (£50!) and DD2 has been on about having one since so I have got one for her birthday. Although it is used for a MP3 player, she enjoys going on to Barbie.com with it.

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Fri 05-Sep-08 14:14:17

thank you sidge grin. you have just solved my dilema on what to get my dd1 for her birthday/x-mas pressie. she has been looking at kids mp3 players and loves mine on my phone but the prices of them all are shock and a plain one wont do!

Sidge Fri 05-Sep-08 15:39:59

You're welcome SSSBTS smile

My DD loves hers, she used to go on Barbie.com constantly and has now progressed to putting music on hers. Of course it comes with the fiddly little plastic bits of tat that mums hate and girls love!

They're a bit of a bargain now, I got a couple for Christmas pressies.

manicmamma Fri 05-Sep-08 17:54:56

Thanks for that..Sidge What a bargain!!!

Perfect for niece..she'll love it!!

MadameCastafiore Fri 05-Sep-08 18:15:20

Excellent - just got one for DD and 2 more to put away for friends kids for Xmas - THANK YOU!

TsarChasm Fri 05-Sep-08 18:36:08

THANK YOU SIDGE!smile Just ordered.

Dd is 7 soon, loves music and girly stuff. I was stumped. She'll love this.smile

Pollyanna Fri 05-Sep-08 19:19:29

thanks for this! dd1s birthday is sorted now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now