Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone have a 20% off voucher for Clarks that they won't use?

(12 Posts)
MrsMuddle Fri 05-Sep-08 11:52:51

I saw on another thread that Clarks were giving vouchers for 20% off adult shoes when you bought children's shoes.

If anyone has a spare voucher, I'd really apprecaite it - I have my eye on a new pair of work shoes.

I'm off out now - for an interview! - but I'll come back later.

Many thanks.

schilke Wed 10-Sep-08 10:41:55

I have a voucher I can stick in the post for you. It's pinned to my notice board and I'm not going to use it.

MrsMuddle Wed 10-Sep-08 20:40:16

Thanks very much, but I got one from Widgypod. She started the original thread, but the person who asked her for it didn't get in touch, so she sent it to me. smile

Thanks for offering, though - maybe someone else could use it.

annh Thu 11-Sep-08 11:31:16

Schilke, if you still have that voucher I would love it! Does it have an expiry date as have no money right now so if it expires very soon it might be fairer for someone else to have it.

nicolamumof3 Thu 11-Sep-08 12:43:24

Im going to buy clarks shoes on Sunday so if does expire soon could i have second dibs on it please? grin

schilke Thu 11-Sep-08 13:42:17

Hi annh - it's to be used by September 28th. Would you still like it?

annh Thu 11-Sep-08 16:06:08

Ooh yes please. Shall I CAT you with my details? That will be after our wedding anniversary so will persuade dh to part with some money there!

MillyMoop Thu 11-Sep-08 21:24:00

If anyone else has one going spare I would be one grateful MillyMoop!
grin

MrsMuddle Thu 11-Sep-08 21:58:03

Misdee had a spare one on the original thread. Give her a shout - I'm sure she'd give you it.

schilke Fri 12-Sep-08 08:29:24

I haven't got CAT, but have a junk email!
schilke@live.co.uk
If you email your address I'll pop it in the post.

trace2 Fri 12-Sep-08 08:34:37

i would love one to, if anyone as a spare please

MillyMoop Fri 12-Sep-08 18:41:13

Have emailed you Shilke, am very grateful for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now