Talk

Advanced search

..following on from 50% off a Pizza Hut thread - you can for a limited time get Pizza Hut vouchers with your tesco clubcard points

(9 Posts)
MamaG Wed 27-Aug-08 10:27:55

I used £5 of points to get £20 in vouchers

mumofdjandbabies Wed 27-Aug-08 10:32:51

ooh can you

could you get them for folks for christmas presents or do they have to have your name on them as would be fabby christmas pres eh>?

i can never understand the clubcard deals thingy

but i have £16.50 in ccard vouchers here and also another £32 on the way tesco have said!!

can you idiot guide me please grin

MamaG Wed 27-Aug-08 10:45:41

I think they are for a limited time, poss until the end of October to use up.

So no good for Christmas!

Can only use multiples of £2.50 and they are wroth 4 time sthe points

250 points = £10 voucher

If you have £16.50 = use £15.00 and get £60 if you're hungry hehe!

Log on to your account and look for the clubcard bit, then you can browse the deals. There are lots of places to go using clubcard vouchers

PonderingThoughts Wed 27-Aug-08 10:50:13

Go to the clubcard 'deals' on the tesco clubcard website and you will see lists of things you can cash your clubcard vouchers in for and what the value is.

This is applicable on days out, restaurants, travel etc.

Most things are "£2.50 in clubcard vouchers you cash in, you get £10 in 'deals' vouchers"

Some things you have to apply for specifically, but most things, you fill out the request on line with how much you want to cash in and the clubcard voucher code and then they send you the 'deals' vouchers (mine arrived within 2 days) and yuo just hand the 'deals' vouchers in when you pay at your cosen location.

For example, I cashed in £10 worth of cluccard vouchers and got £100 worth of deals vouchers. I used £60 worth to get into the zoo and £40 off my pizza hut bill. Just handed them to cashier, job done!

There are catches such as:
At theme parks/tourist attractions you can't use them on 'family' tickets - you have to pay for everyone individually as Adult/Child etc - which makes it slightly more expensive.
Also they can;t give change on Tesco Deals Vouchers, se best to uderpay using the voucher and the top up with cash so as not to lose anything on your voucher...make sense?!

Just spend 10 mins on there website - it's dead easy, quick and EXCELLENT value!

MamaG Wed 27-Aug-08 10:51:30

oh Pondering explained it MUCH better than I did!

babster Wed 27-Aug-08 11:09:04

I used some Pizza Hut vouchers this weekend... some points:
- You have to use £20 min
- You can't use them on any promotional offers or kids' meal deals- full price pizzas/starters/desserts only
- You can use them for delivery/collection orders (full price items only)
So, Tesco paid for our day out at a theme park and pizza afterwards - hooray!

mumofdjandbabies Thu 28-Aug-08 09:48:29

oh right !! cool thanks guys

ponderingthoughts you said you

For example, I cashed in £10 worth of cluccard vouchers and got £100 worth of deals vouchers

i thought it was only 4 times the value? sorry being dim ha ha

PonderingThoughts Fri 29-Aug-08 09:02:01

Sorry mumofdjandbabies...I was talking nonsence!

I cashed in £25 of clubcard tokens and got £100 of 'deals' vouchers!

(I just did it in two parts - £10 to get £40 and £15 to get £60)

I mis-typed in my first post sorry!! (was just checking you were paying attention! wink )

mumofdjandbabies Fri 29-Aug-08 09:43:39

he he grin

cool I think I understand !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now