Talk

Advanced search

My Woolworths bargains arrived today, anyone else had theirs??

(10 Posts)
HappyNewYearFeet06 Fri 15-Aug-08 14:38:17

We are filling a 12ft pool as we speak and I had an argument with a junior trampoline blush !!!

MissisBoot Fri 15-Aug-08 14:39:58

yes - pool arrived yesterday! dd v excited

HappyNewYearFeet06 Fri 15-Aug-08 14:41:34

My dd has had her swimming costume on since it arrived through the door. She has been waiting abotu 2 hrs for it to fill, lol!!!

MissisBoot Fri 15-Aug-08 14:42:53

I know - how long is it supposed to take to fill? I haven't got mine out of the box yet as worried it won't fit back in again!

Does it look like you can still use it if you only fill it up halfway?

HappyNewYearFeet06 Fri 15-Aug-08 14:46:44

Tis huge!! Not sure how long it is meant ot take. It has taken nearly 2 hrs so far and still has a little way to go. You could probably use it half filled? The walls stay up with the weight of the water so if it is only half filed then t will stil be ok, I think.

eandh Fri 15-Aug-08 15:57:27

I popped in there yesterday and got a few bits, am at work today and woolies opposite so just popped back in got the dd's a wooden table with bench each side with lovely paintings on the sides reduced from £50 to £25 to £15 to ~£5 and because I took the last one and no box £3!!!!

Also got paint your own father christmas statues with paint etc etc 25p (bought loads as make ideal topping up presents and for dd's stockings)

Plus in homeware got a pvc tablecloth (loads of lemons on it) reduced to £1 and perfect for painting/playdohing, matching tray 50p and pvc apron (for me when I bake with the dd's I get covered in flour) 50p!!!!!

AllieBongo Sat 16-Aug-08 16:23:28

my £7.50 bouncy castle arrived on thursday. it has a bloody split and I bet they're all gone

maggiethecat Mon 18-Aug-08 22:15:45

Allie, was yours the tiger bouncy castle? I got one in store and we pumped it up - looked fine but base bit soon deflated and think it must have leak. Threw away box - do you know if it came with repair kit? What are you doing with castle?

Bubbaloo Fri 22-Aug-08 13:28:47

Alliebongo-The tiger one is now back in stock today,as I've just ordered one.Hopefully you'll get a replacementsmile.

Lilyloo Sat 23-Aug-08 10:21:00

how big is the bouncy castle was hoping to get it for dc's 3 and 6 ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now