Talk

Advanced search

How much would I have to spend at Tescos to get £3500 deals?

(12 Posts)
KatyMac Wed 13-Aug-08 22:18:56

Is it 3500/4 = 875

Is that £8750 or £87,500?

I've seen this holiday.......

Jaamy Wed 13-Aug-08 22:34:24

A point (1p) for every £1 you spend in Tesco. So £87500 = 875 points.

You can also get bonus points with vouchers/in-store promotions and by re-using carrier bags, re-cycling mobile phones, etc, Tesco Direct, petrol stations, E-on gas and electricity and Avis car Hire.

And if you want even more points, get a Tesco credit card for additional points wherever you shop...

all here

KatyMac Wed 13-Aug-08 22:36:55

Thanks Jaamy

I got 56.50 this quarter - so I could just do it.....in about 4 yrs

So back to the drawing board

ChippyMinton Wed 13-Aug-08 23:18:36

this is an interesting forum is you want to get obsessive!

Definately get a credit card and put all your monthly expenditure on it.

KatyMac Wed 13-Aug-08 23:20:37

I have an old cc

I spend everything on it & pay off each month

I re-use bags

I buy petrol

I don't think I can up my spending at all

SheSellsSeashellsByTheSeashore Wed 13-Aug-08 23:25:29

move over to e-on for power and you gets points for that plus they are one of the cheaper suppliers

KatyMac Wed 13-Aug-08 23:31:17

I'm tied in where I am

ChippyMinton Wed 13-Aug-08 23:36:24

Good re cc - we have one too and manage about the same or slightly less than you each quarter, just by behaving 'normally'. There are some good tips on that other forum though if you really want to up the ante by being cute. BTW i didn't realise until today that you can use other peoples vouchers. I was short of a couple of vouchers for a Merlin pass and tried my sister's codes, which were accepted online.

KatyMac Wed 13-Aug-08 23:38:08

Be careful - they are now coming through with the persons name on the voucher & you need id to use them (it's all on that site)

ChippyMinton Wed 13-Aug-08 23:45:57

I guess it is such a generous scheme they will start cracking down if people really abuse it.

kay1981 Wed 20-Aug-08 12:28:20

I dont get it blush I want to buy a wristband for blackpool pleasure beach,which it says is £7.50 in clubcard vouchers, so what do i need to spend to get £7.50 in vouchers and how do you do it? Is it something to do with trading them online for being 4 times worth what they are or something?

If someone bright soul is willing to explain, please do it slowly so i understand! My brain has turned to mush this week coz my head is bunged up with cold.

Thanks very much
x

RealityGap Wed 20-Aug-08 17:23:54

Kay1981

to get £7.50 in vouchers you would need to spend £750 (1p (1 point) per pound)

To get the wristband you would have to order a clubcard deal - which you can do online - you basically go to [[www.tesco.com tesco]and then go to the clubcard section and select deals.

They will then send you a voucher (I assume) which you can then trade for a wristband on the day

enjoy the pleasure beach when you go

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now