Talk

Advanced search

LeapPad Learning System with a 30 page interactive book £4.99 Delivered @WH Smith

(7 Posts)
prettymum Fri 08-Aug-08 09:50:49

LeapPad Learning System is an interactive learning system that teaches the fundamental skills of reading, phonics, vocabulary, foreign languages, science and music. The LeapPad Learning System comes with a 30 page interactive book featuring excerpts from Richard Scarry and Disney's Winnie the Pooh. The unique I Talk system sounds out letters and words and reads stories out loud. The System was previously voted 'Pre-School Toy of the Year' by the British Association of Toy Retailers. Suitable for ages 4 and upwards. Requires 4 AA Batteries that are not included.

www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails-LeapPad+Learning+System-22328922.html

QueenyEisGotTheBall Fri 08-Aug-08 10:12:36

oooh thanks for the tipsmile i have ordered one for my DDsmile
xx ei xx

RealityGap Fri 08-Aug-08 10:22:54

Quidco do 10% back too so that makes it £4.50!

RealityGap Fri 08-Aug-08 10:23:55

Thanks for the link Prettymum - I have ordered one for DD's Christmas (We have one already for DS and think they are fab

doublehelp Fri 08-Aug-08 10:48:53

Are they any good my friends little girl is 4 in nov would it be a good present for her

prettymum Fri 08-Aug-08 11:11:12

credit goes to starlight from hotukdeals who found the deal smile

Doublehelp- these are usually very good, and at £4.99 a really good bargain so i would recommend it smile

RealityGap Fri 08-Aug-08 11:47:23

they are sold out now!

Big Thanks to Starlight too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now