Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

oooo I am so excited...New Tesco Clubcard Deals...check this out....

(8 Posts)
DontNeedAnything Mon 04-Aug-08 21:15:57

Drayton Manor...adult entry for £5.75
Woburn Abbey....COOL
Several Paris attractions
Park resorts (OK so this is acheap Haven)
Pontins (Another reasonable alternative to haven/Butlins)
La Tasca

And loads of other local attractions.....

I can't wait to book next years holiday, I may be tempted away from Haven; but then again I may not...

DiscoDizzy Mon 04-Aug-08 21:18:07

I'm please Novotel came onto the list but very angry that Avis disappeared off the list. Next year we're going to London/Legoland and area for a week or so and will be trading our clubcard vouchers.

cornsilk Mon 04-Aug-08 21:19:29

Pizza hut is being added as well.

DontNeedAnything Mon 04-Aug-08 21:20:13

I also heard Pizza Hut was supposed to be on the list from 1st Aug but I couldn't see it on the list...

DontNeedAnything Mon 04-Aug-08 21:22:26

Yes I was worried that they had traded Haven & Butlins for Park resorts/Pontins.....fortunately they are both still there (although Haven have excluded some of thei parks from the promotion).

I definately can't see Pizza Hut on the list. I saw it runoured on HotUKDeals a couple of days ago though.

cornsilk Tue 05-Aug-08 00:18:49

I saw it on hot deals uk also - hope it actually is on.

kormachameleon Tue 05-Aug-08 00:21:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DontNeedAnything Tue 05-Aug-08 17:12:36

You can find them on teh Tesco website. Click on teh piture of a clubcard at the bottom of the page. I can't linke as I think it links to my details.

575 points for Drayton Manor Adult pass. From teh top of my head a kids pass was £4.75 or £4.25 so that would be 475/425points. You do of course have to trade you points for hte corect Deals tokens before you go.

HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now