Talk

Advanced search

NEXT VIP SALE INVITES ARE OUT, CHECK YR EMAILS LADIES:-))

(35 Posts)

Yes its that time of year again folkssmile

Cod Mon 14-Jul-08 16:37:38

Message withdrawn

Fimbo Mon 14-Jul-08 16:40:23

Their clothes are cack, why on earth would you want a VIP invitation????

I may like Cod wander in and buy some shoes, probably on day 4 when all the utter madness has died down.

Cod Mon 14-Jul-08 16:40:50

Message withdrawn

Cod Mon 14-Jul-08 16:42:08

Message withdrawn

Fimbo Mon 14-Jul-08 16:43:08

What about the silver flip flops?

Cod Mon 14-Jul-08 16:43:45

Message withdrawn

well I have to admit some of the clothes are shite, but the always become much more appealing when they are half price or lesswink Anyway cant afford to be pick at best of times and even mor so now DH working a 3 day week, so will stock up on essentials for kids.

IllegallyBrunette Mon 14-Jul-08 17:12:24

When does it start in the shops ??

Flier Mon 14-Jul-08 17:52:05

If you have a next account, try going to the vip area here and entreing your details. I just got a slot despite not having rcvd an invite grin

Flier Mon 14-Jul-08 17:53:18

hmm received my email - I know this is for the pedants corner, but really!

"THIS ALLOCATION SUPERSEDES ANY PREVIOUS TIME SLOT YOU MAY OF CHOSEN"

LackaDAISYcal Mon 14-Jul-08 18:08:03

flier, did you have to click on something to get the vip slot? or did it just send you one after you logged in?

I haven't got one this time sad

Flier Mon 14-Jul-08 18:09:23

if you click on the link i gave, it will ask for your details - customer number etc. once you've entered these it will ask you which slot you'd like wink and it will then send you a confirmation email once you've selected it.

LackaDAISYcal Mon 14-Jul-08 18:16:37

did that, but it just went to my account summary <confused>

obviously am not worthy this time!

Flier Mon 14-Jul-08 18:22:55

oh well, worth a try though, eh?

Heated Mon 14-Jul-08 18:45:06

I've been slow off the mark this year, as had the first slot last autumn but I never buy very much in the summer sale anyway.

If you log into your account, in the side bar you can book a vip slot - think they have slots for late Wed/v early morning Thursday onwards so not sure what'll be left by then but I really can't face braving the stores!

LackaDAISYcal Tue 15-Jul-08 10:14:25

when does the sale go live online for mere lesser mortals with no VIP slot?! (no links regarding sale or anything on the sidebar...it just keeps redirecting me to my account summary...god, you forget to pay your bill once and get treated like a leper wink)

lilyloo Tue 15-Jul-08 10:20:43

I tried to resist but booked 7-7.30 Thurs am !

OracleInaCoracle Tue 15-Jul-08 12:50:43

oooooh, i need a new sofa, shall wait til saturday now!!

Eddas Tue 15-Jul-08 13:16:48

does anyone know when the sale starts? I was under the impression it was wed. I booked a slot through flier's link(thank yougrin) or thurs 7-7.30am (see you there lilyloowinkgrin)

But i then received a VIP invite emailhmm stating that it starts thurs 10.30amhmm

maybe that's for people like me that only use the next website when the sale is ongrin

Just seemed oddhmm

marmalady Tue 15-Jul-08 13:19:14

It is best to go in ont the day they allow people to return stuff.......

lilyloo Tue 15-Jul-08 13:23:48

I thought it was Thurs at 6.30 it says at bottom of email orders online only taken Thure/Fri i think the time slots change on the emails because the earlier ones have gone ?

shhhh Tue 15-Jul-08 14:09:06

I guess that those of you who have got a slot via the aove link maybe did so as you were due t be invited anyway iykwim...

Im a regular next customer and haven't got a VIP slot this time and the link doesn't work either..
I did call next last night asking about the VIP allocation and was told its selected customer randomly, they have no control over it. hth

theirmum Wed 16-Jul-08 14:10:40

I went into my account on Monday and it didnt come up with the VIP thing but went in again last night to show my DH they had increased my credit limited and it gave me an invite so worth going in again anyone who didnt get one first time!

butwhybutwhy Wed 16-Jul-08 14:22:42

I started a thread earlier because I made a real stupid mistake.

I got my vip slot for what I thought was 10:30am today.
When I couldnt log in at 10:45 I called them up and said they had recieved loads of calls from people who had all thought they had morning slots and it is actually pm!

So I'm going to have to stay up till half ten tonight now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now