Talk

Advanced search

Fab code littlewoods direct

(7 Posts)
Mawma Tue 08-Jul-08 13:15:52

was badly needing new furniture for dd, and littlewoods direct had lovely white (princess) furniture, got code xx464 which took £70 off the total of £370 and code xx475 let me, buy now pay May2009

over the moon i am

MrsMacaroon Sat 12-Jul-08 19:42:55

oooh- i want to but something from there (flooring)...what do i do with the codes?

AllieBongo Sat 12-Jul-08 19:51:47

when you get to the checkout there is a little box for promotional codes. just pop it in and it should apply the discount for you!

ScoobyDoo Sat 12-Jul-08 19:53:52

Oh i have been looking at furniture for the kids on littlewoods, do you have to spend so much to get that amount off? & the buy now pay may 2009 is there interest on that?

MrsMacaroon Sat 12-Jul-08 23:40:52

ah! just done it...thanks allie.

i got 70 quid or so off and buy now pay later too and they kind of cancel each other out as you can only do buy now/pay later on the +interest payment option but with the money off you bring the final amount down to about the original price -interest...it means I get the lowest payments per week option and not starting till May 2009.

Hurrah!

theirmum Wed 16-Jul-08 15:42:11

Brilliant thanks bought my DS bunkbeds and wardrobe my Dh wanted to get second hand but I am fed up of always having someone elses stuff! he will go mad when he finds out I have just bought them grin

Mawma Fri 18-Jul-08 19:30:26

dd's furniture arrived and half of it is built, gorgeous quality furniture for the price, just need to work out where i put the wooden butterflys i painted to go on the furniturehmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now