Talk

Advanced search

Free Wall.E preview

(7 Posts)
TwoIfBySea Mon 07-Jul-08 21:19:01

In the Sunday Times this weekend.

Free tickets to previews of Wall.E on Sat 12 or Sun 13 - it is at 10am but it is free!

Go to timesonline.co.uk/screen

You need to register...

Then the password is 7276

You need the page with the confirmation code written on it but get the code and say you lost the page and retrieved the code from the site.

There is a whole bunch of cinemas available. Including in Scotland - Livingston, Edinburgh Ocean, Hamilton, Stirling.

Enjoy! And save some summer holiday money!

gscrym Mon 07-Jul-08 21:31:30

Will the page for the confirmation code be printed in the paper again?

I've got my booking number and am going on sunday. What a brilliant thing. It's saved me about £12. DS will be made up.

HappyMummyOfOne Mon 07-Jul-08 21:59:31

Will this definately work without the newpaper page, the online bit does but I dont want to get to the cinema and be turned down. DS has never been before and this was the first film I had been planning to take him to watch in the school hols but would hate for the free tickets to go wrong.

Off to ponder if any relatives buy the Sunday Times smile

gscrym Mon 07-Jul-08 22:01:46

I've just read the confirmation e-mail. It says 'please print off this page and bring it with you to the cinema on the day of the screening'.

It should be okay.

TwoIfBySea Mon 07-Jul-08 23:19:20

HappyMummy, you could phone up the cinema and ask them, just say you mislaid the page - I would imagine dozen will anyway! If you are worried about it. Chances are I'll end up losing the page at some point, such is our house at the moment (Bermuda triangle has nothing on this place.)

LovelyDear Sun 13-Jul-08 20:54:04

Thanks so much for this! We went this morning and we had a lovely time. Excellent film but left me feeling very sad and guilty for all the waste. ugh. The worst bit was that we got up early to get the bus there, waited for half an hour, the bus went sailing past the stop full of people and so we had to walk home and get the car after all. Sordid car users....

kerryk Mon 14-Jul-08 10:58:19

thanks a lot for posting this smile we went to see it on saturday morning and had a great time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now