Talk

Advanced search

M & S bargain furniture

(7 Posts)
flossie64 Fri 21-Sep-07 19:58:43

I got my DD a fab bed today , reduced from £599 down to £249grin
Its single with full size pop up spare bed complete with anti allergy mattresses.
they are selling off end of line furniture with massive discounts.
Still can't quite believe I went in to but her some new knickers and came out with a bed aswell LOL

MarsLady Fri 21-Sep-07 19:59:31

Which bed? Link please!

flossie64 Fri 21-Sep-07 20:05:23

Sorryblush I don't have a link . I think its called a hideaway bed, it came in painted finish called Vanill and a dark wood finish .

flossie64 Fri 21-Sep-07 20:05:51

I mean VANILLA

flossie64 Fri 21-Sep-07 20:10:25

shows on thier website as a cabourne hideaway, but price shows as £399 there.I think the £249 price is only available in store

ruddynorah Fri 21-Sep-07 20:12:48

some stores have been allocated stock from stores which were flood damaged. the stock is fine, it's just that the stores were flooded so unable to sell them, and now there are new lines to be sold, so the old stuff is being reduced and moved around to other stores for faster sales.

flossie64 Fri 21-Sep-07 20:16:15

I am really pleased anyway cos we have been toying with a new bed for her for ages and this way I have got a spare as well.
the signage in store said it was all end of line stock .All iknds of stuff from tables to units and of course beds

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now