Talk

Advanced search

tesco clubcard deals

(8 Posts)
devonsmummy Tue 18-Sep-07 16:13:38

Tesco are cracking down on people using vouchers with someone elses name on for clubcard deals.

They said only the person who's name is on the voucher can use it - and they only send stuff to that persons registered address.

Thought I'd let you know as I've just had some rejected!

anniebear Tue 18-Sep-07 23:55:55

Must be realising how many vouchers we are actually using lol

mean things!!!!!!!

kerrykatona Wed 19-Sep-07 15:38:44

how would you have vouchers which were not yours in the first place, do people give them away.

annh Thu 20-Sep-07 21:35:30

People sell them on ebay apparently.

ChasingSquirrels Thu 20-Sep-07 21:38:10

you can still sell them by selling the deals vouchers rather than the clubcard voucher if you wanted to though.

SlightlyMadSweden Thu 20-Sep-07 21:39:57

Yes but even then for some things you can be restricted. For example it is in the T&C that for holiday bookings the person named on the deals token must be named on the travel booking. Not impossible to get around though.

Easier to get away with days out tokens and stuff like that

ChasingSquirrels Thu 20-Sep-07 21:41:25

yes, much easier with days out.

Leslaki Sat 22-Sep-07 12:28:52

We use our own for holidays then buy them off relatives to pay for days out, megabowl party for ds (£11 per head normally - eek!!) and other things. have been to butlins though travelling under my maiden name to use mum's vouchers!

We once used mum's vouchers for our holiday in France but added her onto the booking (Camping life)it cost about £80 (£20 worth of vouchers) but she had a £100 worth of T vouches so it was worth it! Just told them she wouldn't be coming on the ferry to get round that problem - said she was flying so she wasn't on ferry manifest. No-one bothered about her not being there at campsite!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: