Talk

Advanced search

Discounted shopping a Tesco and hundreds of other retail stores

(4 Posts)
MoneySaver47 Thu 12-Mar-20 12:32:42

Hi, I'm a final year university student and as part of my degree I am working with a company launching a new product. This product is a money saving application, it can be downloaded on your phone and gives you access to hundreds of discount codes when shopping. Some of these discounts are; money of at multiple supermarkets, Debenhams, adidas, currys and hundreds of other retail shops.

As part of this uni project I have created a questionnaire to gather information in relation to people’s thoughts on the product and how much they’d be willing to pay for this service. It would be greatly appreciated if you take just a couple of minutes to fill this out for me, link below. Thank you very much.

nbsnu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5nJGs9Ravtk4hdX

This questionnaire is entirely confidential and asks for no personal data.

OP’s posts: |
HermioneWeasley Thu 12-Mar-20 12:39:31

I started but I cannot complete it because I don’t have a gender. I am of the female sex though, as are most of your target customer base

TorysSuckRevokeArticle50 Thu 12-Mar-20 12:46:39

Why would anyone pay when there are so many apps that do this for free? Do you provide additional decent discounts on top of the plethora of promo codes already out there?

Are they the same discounts that many people already get free as part of a works/bank/phone contract/ childcare vouchers scheme?

kristynkiser Thu 12-Mar-20 14:16:24

Is there any discount code of ustradeent.com ?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in