Talk

Advanced search

Single use Ocado £10 off voucher

(5 Posts)
Orangecake123 Sat 04-Jan-20 22:28:41

I signed up for a 3 month trial with them in around november and my trial is about to run out. They've sent me one voucher of £10 off a £50 shop which I'm not likely to use at all- so thought it might be useful to someone. I'll send it in a PM to the first poster who wants it.

Valid for deliveries: 04/01/2020 to 09/01/2020.
Min. spend: £50. Max. reward: £10

Delivery charge may apply. Delivery slots subject to availability and location. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher offers. Discount will only be applied to products in the following categories: Fresh, Food Cupboard, Bakery, Frozen, Soft Drinks, Tea & Coffee, Toiletries, Baby Meals & Drinks, Finger Foods and Baby Toiletries. Minimum spend excludes tobacco products, postage stamps, infant formula, the purchase of Ocado Gift vouchers, and food donations with Ocado. Voucher minimum spend is specified in voucher details. Statutory minimum alcohol pricing will apply. Voucher only valid if order contains non-alcoholic produce of equal or higher value to voucher worth. For full Terms & Conditions refer to Grocery Vouchers at ocado.com/terms.

OP’s posts: |
VivaLeBeaver Sat 04-Jan-20 22:37:05

Yes please, that would be ace.

VivaLeBeaver Sat 04-Jan-20 22:46:25

Actually, scrap that. Don’t think I’d use it by Thurs...maybe someone else could?

Orangecake123 Sun 05-Jan-20 14:13:54

Someone else PM'ed me so it's gone.

Orangecake123 Sun 05-Jan-20 14:27:13

Nope I still have it. I didn't send it and they also said they wouldn't use it in time either!!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in