Talk

Advanced search

20% off personalised Flowercards this Christmas

(9 Posts)
LydiaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 29-Nov-19 11:57:04

This thread has been sponsored by Flowercard

We’ve joined forces with Flowercard to offer Mumsnet users the chance to wish their loved ones a Merry Christmas with fresh flowers.

For nearly 20 years, Flowercard have been delivering personalised cards designed by independent artists, packed with beautiful hand-picked bouquets. With flowers in teacups, terrariums, trugs and more, there’s something for everyone.

In celebration of Christmas, Flowercard are offering new customers 20% off with the referral code AFF20NEW.

We’d love to hear which cards you picked in the comments below.

Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).

littlepaddypaws Fri 29-Nov-19 18:54:27

these are lovely, am going to buying some for dm.

ratsnest Fri 29-Nov-19 19:42:23

I can't see a link?

LEELULUMPKIN Sat 30-Nov-19 00:02:34

Sorry, not my cup tea AT ALL.

BillHadersNewWife Sat 30-Nov-19 02:03:56

There isn't one Rats just google it. I think they're very well priced but there's something a bit Village Fete about them...a bit too 'crafty' for my liking.

HauntedmessFrogbeaver Sat 30-Nov-19 10:26:42

Quite expensive for what they are. Why not just send some flowers for the same price?

BuzzShitbagBobbly Sun 01-Dec-19 19:28:17

I recall seeing one of these next to another item once. The flowercard looked absolutely tiny compared.

Perhaps the flowercard people could clarify the size of their product?

LydiaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 03-Dec-19 16:48:46

Ah good spot @ratsnest - thanks! We've added a link in now.

Bluelightdistrict Fri 06-Dec-19 01:57:12

Echoing buzz
What's the dimensions? @LydiaMumsnet
I was interested at first but then saw the picture. Doesn't really look like a card with flowers.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »