Talk

Advanced search

fidgity baby constantly restless at night

(9 Posts)
Beng4l Sun 27-Oct-19 18:44:20

My son is 9 months, from the last couple of months he is more or less constantly fidgiting in the night he is constanlty restless whilst sleeping, this is giving me sleepless nights. I dont know why this is happening. Any advice?

OP’s posts: |
CherryPlum Sun 27-Oct-19 19:21:04

You've posted this in the money section

itshappened Sun 27-Oct-19 19:23:01

Sounds like trapped wind or constipation. Have you been introducing anything new to his diet?

TooMinty Sun 27-Oct-19 19:33:13

Does he wake up or stay asleep? And does he seem in pain/discomfort during the day? If he stays asleep and doesn't seem to suffer during the day then maybe the solution is just to move him to his own room so he doesn't keep you awake! My DS1 is a really restless sleeper - has been since a baby and still is age 7, thrashes around constantly. But doesn't wake up and seems generally fine so I just leave him to it smile

Beng4l Sun 27-Oct-19 23:56:40

He doesnt seem to be in pain during the day and he mainly stays asleep during the night, he is just restless most nights

OP’s posts: |
Bluerussian Mon 28-Oct-19 01:06:37

He's dreaming when he fidgets, don't worry about it if he is not distressed.

Happyspud Mon 28-Oct-19 01:10:43

Time for his own room. I always find from about 8 months you start to disturb each other.

TooMinty Mon 28-Oct-19 16:20:30

Time to put him in his own room then smile

Jojobythesea Mon 28-Oct-19 16:38:07

My youngest son has always been like this since a baby and still is. He went into his own room pretty quick so we could all get some sleep 👍😂

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in