Talk

Advanced search

Help me spend these H&M vouchers!

(3 Posts)
lonerdottierebel Mon 30-Sep-19 16:25:43

Seeking some ideas and tips. Today I took 5 bags of clothes into H&M for their recycling scheme. For each bag I got a £5 off a £25 spend voucher. I wrongly assumed I would be able to use the vouchers in one go, so I could effectively just get £25 worth of stuff in exchange for my clothes. However, looking at the terms and conditions, I have to use each voucher on a separate spend, and all of them before Feb 2020. So, basically, I need to buy £100 worth of stuff in 5 separate trips over the next 4 months. How am I going to do that? I don't have £100 spare right now, especially with Christmas coming up (I don't have cause to spend £100 of my Christmas budget this year on presents from H&M either). Has anyone else had this issue, or a similar problem? Any ideas of how I can get around it/spend that £100 wisely? I have a 6 year old daughter too, so often need things for her, but her wardrobe is so full right now. I don't want to spend money for the sake of it, but wanted to gain something from all the high quality clothes I just handed over (I've been trying to sell them for over a year but they just wouldn't go).

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Thu 03-Oct-19 21:11:27

I think you have answered your own question you cant do anything other than what terms and conditions say.

Join up as a member online to earn points on purchases
Buy in sale to maximise discount

78falalalala Sun 17-Nov-19 16:23:08

I had 2 vouchers and was allowed to use both on a £50+ spend. She said because my spend was still over £25 after deduction of first voucher I could use both.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »