Talk

Advanced search

Extra income ideas!?

(8 Posts)
Mermummy13 Thu 26-Sep-19 20:29:26

So I've been doing surveys and another website for a while now and just got my first actually payout 😍
Does anyone else do surveys or anything else to earn some extra income?
I also have the links if anyone's interested in trying them!

sleepismysuperpower1 Thu 26-Sep-19 20:48:22

i rent out our driveway on justpark when we are going away (although someone still comes by the house daily and neighbors look after it!) it earns good money

Mermummy13 Thu 26-Sep-19 21:45:07

I've actually seen about people that do that! Especially if your in a tourist area. Such a good idea!!

ConfusedAndStressed95 Mon 30-Sep-19 02:01:33

I'd be interested in the links. I'm currently learning how to sew, embroidery and knitting (I can't get my head around crochet) and I intend to sell at reasonable prices as all handmade stuff is ridiculously expensive. I'll also be donating them to fundraisers for friends.

livingthegoodlife Mon 30-Sep-19 14:31:56

We have foreign students which is a bit like having lodgers.

I'm not sure there would be much demand for my driveway parking .... Sadly. That sounds good.

I've always thought surveys etc didn't generate very much money.

Interested to see what other ideas there are.

Mermummy13 Sat 26-Oct-19 10:41:15

I'm making about £140 a month off of this site-

https://20cogs.co.uk/validate/referaa_friend/welcome/1870016?keyword=referred

You do have to spend a small amount of money but earn it back, I've had 2 payouts from them and it's mega easy!

HazelWalker1 Fri 08-Nov-19 10:11:28

I am going through the same thign at the moment and I've been seing what I can do to save some money before I start looking at making it. Her's what I've done so far

Have you tried using an energy switcher like Look After My Bills or Switchcraft? They can help reducing your energy bill

Where do you do your weekly shop? Could you try switching to Lidl or Aldi if you don't already shop there. Even if you just go there for your fruit and veg you'll save a ton

I've just started a FB page where I've been sharing deals and stuff so maybe if you wanted to join you could? Migt see some good Xmas presents or whatever. It's not that good at the moment but hopng it will get better
www.facebook.com/groups/earnmoney

Can you do anything outside of your day jobs to earn some money on the side? Are you any good at baking, I've seen a few of those dessert delivery services on Facebook, where you make a load of yummy cakes and stuff and people pay you to drop them off at their houses. You could do that int he evenings? Or make sweet hampers/ do some DIY home stuff for people? Have a look on Pinterest,t here will be loads of there and people in FB groups like Facebay love that

HazelWalker1 Fri 08-Nov-19 10:23:26

www.facebook.com/groups/earnmoneyuk/

I wrote the wrong thing haha

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »