Talk

Advanced search

Get 30% off maternity clothes at Boohoo

(8 Posts)
KittyMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 18-Jul-19 09:52:27

In need of some maternity wear? Good news - Boohoo are giving Mumsnet users 30% off their maternity clothes, from maxi dresses to over-the-bump culottes. To get the discount, just use the code BABYBUMP30.

The offer expires 31 August 2019. Happy shopping!

Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).

devilishlygood Sat 20-Jul-19 11:32:36

I wouldn’t bother. I have been so incredibly disappointed by the low quality of maternity wear from this brand. I got a jumpsuit that is so see-through after two washes that I can only really wear it to bed, and although modelled beautifully on the website, you don’t know how cheap the stuff will look until you buy it.

Better off paying more for the decent ranges from higher end retailers.

mistermagpie Sat 20-Jul-19 17:38:03

I agree - I ordered a load of stuff from there which arrived today. Really cheap fabrics, everything smelled of chemicals and was poorly made. I did get one good maternity bra and some tights which were fine, but that's it.

Triskaidekaphilia Sat 20-Jul-19 18:36:33

My stuff from there was awful too, first place I bought stuff from but it ended up being such a waste of money. I got a second hand h&m bundle from ebay which was miles better. I tried boohoo again recently for a swimming costume and a few summer bits as I was barely going to wear them but the fit and quality was poor so I ended up sending it all back.

flybyes Sat 20-Jul-19 22:05:38

I wouldn't touch Boohoo with a barge pole, even with a discount.

Fast fashion at its worst. Cheap fabric and cheap designs.

Freddolin Sun 21-Jul-19 06:25:43

Agree. Horrible stuff.

You can pay the same price for second hand Jojo, Seraphine ect, which despite having been worn before will be far better quality.

tisonlymeagain Sun 21-Jul-19 19:38:10

Basics like leggings etc are fine. I've got a few non-maternity dresses from there which I have worn tons. I find it just like a lot of other shops - can be hit and miss. I know lots of people like H&M for instance but I find the quality and cut dreadful.

jojo8208 Wed 24-Jul-19 11:54:06

I love boohoo, clothes look great on me from there. A little poor quality sometimes maybe but not expensive either

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »