Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Sun £9.50 holidays.... Bonus token from News Of The World!

(7 Posts)
Beelliesebub Wed 11-Jul-07 17:54:36

I'm probably gonna sound a bit thick.... but this is the first time I've collected these tokens. So far I have a starter token, bonus token, 1 token, 2 token and a 3 token that was with the booking form today. So can anyone tell me if the bonus and starter tokens counts towards your overall amount or have I got to get tokens with numbers 1-7 on.
The reason I ask (trying to explain why I sound like a complete moron ) is on the booking form today it says "Step 2: Collect seven differently numbered tokens" but starter and bonus aren't numbers are they!

Sixer Wed 11-Jul-07 21:05:04

It's the words on the right of the token that are required. As long as you have 7 different words you can send of. TBH it's easy and quicker on line, plus you can change your dates or site easier.

ChippyMinton Wed 11-Jul-07 21:07:57

Seven different tokens will be fine, get your form in the post ASAP!
Sixer you can only book online if you have been sent a priority booking form. It's open now, i've done mine. I've listed the cosdes on another thread. will do a link.

ChippyMinton Wed 11-Jul-07 21:08:28

here

Sixer Wed 11-Jul-07 21:25:11

Thanks CM.

Sixer Wed 11-Jul-07 21:33:09

Bum, bum, blardy bum trots. Arghhh. Dumb daft me. Didn't flippin' read the form for dates properly. We wanted a break for May. Ah well maybe next time. I have tokens if anyone would like them.

Beelliesebub Wed 11-Jul-07 22:55:08

That's great all of you.... Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: