Talk

Advanced search

GLTC 10% off for mumsnetters

(5 Posts)
GLTC Thu 28-Jun-07 13:45:27

Hello Everyone

Really sorry, we have launched a new website this week (looks lovely by the way) and the automatic 10% off for mumsnetters has broken. We hope to have this fixed by tomorrow but in the meantime if you enter the code gmum06 in the green promotional code box on the basket page you will get your discount.

Sorry for the hassle

Will
GLTC

PS. Have a look at our fun section http://www.gltc.co.uk/fun for loads of free downloads to help you keep your children occupied over the summer. I really like Lucys rocket although the one I made with DS is now stuck in the gutter of my house!

GLTC Tue 03-Jul-07 08:29:33

Sorry - automatic discount still not working will let you know as soon as it is.

Lisa1977 Sun 19-Aug-07 20:58:34

The code gmum06 does NOT give a discount. Also there is no automatic discount when you click through.

Can anyone please tell me how to go about getting the 10% discount

SnapCracklePop2003 Wed 22-Aug-07 21:49:40

Hi Ladies,

New to this site! Just been given a 10% discount code SUN17 for gltc. Happy Shopping

GLTC Fri 24-Aug-07 22:04:46

Hello

Just tested both the ad on the Mumsnet home page and the gmum06 code and both are working.

Please try to click through on the ad on the mumsnet home page (top left) because then mumsnet will earn a little commission from your order which helps keep these boards running.

Cheers

Will

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: