Talk

Advanced search

Freddie’s flowers review - KatieH69

(1 Post)
Katiehopps Fri 07-Dec-18 09:03:31

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share my experience of Freddie’s flowers for anyone’s thinking about doing it!

I signed up back in November and got my first bunch free, they were beautiful and after three weeks the majority of them are still going well. You get flower arranging tips which are really good and tips on how to get the best out of them.

I was worried when first signing up that I’d be getting flowers every week at £24 which worried me somewhat but you can tick when you want to get them - I only do it once a month as find they last that long anyway and I see it more as a treat.

You can also log into your account and see which bouquet is that week and if it’s one you want, you can just change your ticky boxes. I’ve only had one problem so far with one of my flowers and the customer service was great, giving me money off my next bunch.

I’d really recommend trying it if you love flowers and think you deserve a treat - my OH has even agreed to go half’s which is great! Alternatively, use my code KatieH69 to get your first bunch free, you’re not signed into anything so if you don’t like it you could just cancel.

If you have any questions, please let me know.
Katie

P.S. The photo below is only some of them, I had a vase in the bedroom!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: