Talk

Advanced search

Gas/Electricity Supplier - Pure Planet Referral Code for £25 Amazon Voucher

(6 Posts)
MyArris Wed 21-Nov-18 08:56:36

If you're thinking of switching energy supplier, click the link below and if you switch to them, you and I will get £25 Amazon vouchers.

referme.to/NWlbYEo

I changed from EDF and am saving £420 per year.

Helen158 Wed 21-Nov-18 21:29:21

If you're thinking of moving to Pure Planet, please use my code to get a £25 Amazon voucher
I've been with them
a few months now, easy to switch, app based (enter readings on the app keep
track of usage and payments on
the app) so far great for me! referme.to/6VKfego

Brian58 Fri 30-Nov-18 19:40:24

Pure Planet Energy Review and £25 Referral Link
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
referme.to/WeCUH2o
Cheaper energy and £25 Amazon Voucher sign up bonus!
I absolutely love Pure Planet! Switched from British gas and never looked back! Saved over £400 a year so it was a no brainer!
The switch was straightforward and simple as Pure Planet did everything for me and even paid my exit fees!
Use my link to switch (above & below) and we both will receive a £25 Amazon Voucher!
At least get a no obligation quote and see how much money you can save! 100% renewable energy too!!
referme.to/WeCUH2o
Five stars all the way ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Thank you so much if you choose to use my referral link, it is very much appreciated.

splatt4000 Sat 08-Dec-18 18:45:50

Here's my Pure Planet £25 Amazon referral code if you want to use it when you switch:

referme.to/2U2kxLo

So far so good with Pure Planet. Good value and green (and local as they're based in Bath where I live).

Sam

beckyn86 Mon 07-Jan-19 15:53:33

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Angelaandandy Mon 14-Jan-19 15:36:38

I've been with bulb for a year now and they have been the best so far. I recently received an email from them saying they have credited £10 to my account because I had waited on the phone for 11 minutes to speak to someone 3 weeks earlier. This is how companies should behave, I thought. They will pay any exit fees when you leave your old supplier. They have consistently been the cheapest for me for the last year. You get monthly email reminders about your direct debit due. If your account is in credit by more than your monthly direct debit you can request a refund. They offer the warm home discount. They also operate a referral system where you and the one refer can get £50 each added to your account when you sign up. Because I've been with them a year if you sign up using the following link by 16th Jan 2019 they will credit your account with £100.

join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=andrew5318

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: