Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet Exclusive: Get a Baby MORI bamboo cotton swaddle blanket for £1

(14 Posts)
TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-18 10:57:43

Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know that Baby MORI are offering their bamboo cotton swaddle blanket worth £21 for only £1 (+£4.95 delivery) this week. Don't miss out on this great offer, exclusive to Mumsnet!

What MORI say about the blanket:

"Crafted from the softest organic cotton and bamboo, MORI’s signature fabric has been designed for a better night's sleep for your baby and family. Join thousands of happy sleeping families by redeeming your MORI Swaddle Blanket today."

Get your blanket here

Baby Mori are also the creators of the baby sleeping bag awarded Mumsnet Best Baby Sleeping Bag for Style 2018. You can read the full review here and claim £10 off on this with exclusive code MUMSNET10.

Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here).

OP’s posts: |
myotherbagisgucci Mon 05-Nov-18 13:20:39

Thank you, just ordered mine! ☺️

Rarfy Mon 05-Nov-18 15:05:33

Was going to order but link doesnt seem to be working.

TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-18 16:23:47

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the link Rarfy seems to working fine from our end. Here's the full url

babymori.com/pages/moriblanket

Hope that helps

BergamotMouse Mon 05-Nov-18 18:58:59

Frustrating to put all details in and get to the final page to be told postage is £4.95!!!

Doesn't feel like such a good deal when that is taken into account.

I did not order.

Worieddd Tue 06-Nov-18 12:00:56

Ouch at the delivery cost - should be £2.95 not £4.95 max!

Did not order

Nixen Tue 06-Nov-18 12:07:06

What a delivery charge!

Rarfy Tue 06-Nov-18 13:00:52

Yes the link worked in the end but as others said delivery is pricey so i haven't ordered either.

TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 06-Nov-18 13:49:05

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback, agreed our original post should have included delivery costs. I've updated the OP.

onedream Wed 07-Nov-18 18:34:33

Ordered mine thank you x

myotherbagisgucci Thu 08-Nov-18 10:17:47

My blanket arrived this morning and it's beautiful. So soft and light, can't wait to use it on DD2.

Busyfool Sat 10-Nov-18 05:12:07

Order arrived yesterday really very quickly - maybe they should make the delivery longer to reduce their delivery charge. That said- the quality & feel of blanket is lovely & soft & worth the £6 I paid in total without doubt.
If only I could afford the other beautiful thiings they sell!!

Clairee84 Sat 10-Nov-18 12:56:05

The blanket is really lovely quality and I’d say definitely worth paying a little extra for postage.

Spooples Sun 11-Nov-18 09:30:34

I ordered this on the 5th and it never arrived 😔

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in