Talk

Advanced search

Pure Planet Energy Referral and Review

(6 Posts)
Brian58 Sat 03-Nov-18 16:48:30

Pure Planet Energy Review and £25 Referral Link
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
referme.to/WeCUH2o

Cheaper energy and £25 Amazon Voucher sign up bonus!
I absolutely love Pure Planet! Switched from British gas and never looked back! Saved over £400 a year so it was a no brainer!
The switch was straightforward and simple as Pure Planet did everything for me and even paid my exit fees!
Use my link to switch (above & below) and we both will receive a £25 Amazon Voucher!
At least get a no obligation quote and see how much money you can save! 100% renewable energy too!!
referme.to/WeCUH2o

Five stars all the way ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Thank you so much if you choose to use my referral link, it is very much appreciated.

Brian58 Thu 06-Dec-18 20:03:35

The prices have risen slightly,but still the 3rd cheapest supplier in the market

Switch now via my link ,save and bag a £25 Amazon voucher in time for Christmas.
referme.to/WeCUH2o

beckyn86 Mon 07-Jan-19 15:53:04

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Tammy32 Mon 07-Jan-19 20:34:15

My Pure Planet Review and Referral

I have been with Pure Planet Energy for several months now and no problems at all. Once a month they send me an email asking for meter readings. It takes about 5 minutes to send them via an app on my I Phone 5, no hassle.
Here is some info on them
•Variable rate with no contract
•100% renewable electricity
•Carbon offset gas
•£30 dual fuel discount per year
•No standing charges but do charge a monthly membership fee of £8.50 per fuel
•No exit fees
You can switch via a £25 Amazon Referral link, when switched you get your own link to earn rewards for sharing, so all great. You can use my link to make that all-important switch. A £25 Amazon voucher awaits you
referme.to/GE2QoXo

Brian58 Fri 11-Jan-19 06:54:27

Pure Planet Energy.
Still the best priced for Gas and Electric for me.
Use my link to switch (above & below) and we both will receive a £25 Amazon Voucher!
At least get a no obligation quote and see how much money you can save! 100% renewable energy too!!
referme.to/WeCUH2o

Five stars all the way ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Tammy32 Fri 11-Jan-19 19:51:04

Hi,

I am very happy with the switch I made to Pure Planet.
Five stars all the way.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: