Talk

Advanced search

By Miles car insurance - £50 discount

(77 Posts)
JasJ Tue 09-Oct-18 20:36:37

Recently purchased my car insurance with By Miles, and they're offering a £50 discount for friend referrals.

They're a new company doing pay per mile insurance. Worked out cheapest for me, nice idea and their customer service is great!

If you type my number plate (EK53 EKN) into the promo code box, we'll both get £50 in free miles. Website here: www.bymiles.co.uk

Hope this helps a few of you smile

dan10 Sun 02-Dec-18 14:58:08

thanx jasj,
im doing mine later & will use ur reg,
thanx X

dan10 Mon 03-Dec-18 15:43:17

its been confirmed that we will each receive the £50 credit, thank you

JessiBaker Fri 25-Jan-19 16:34:50

Hi Jasj, that one doesn't seem to be working anymore unfortunately!

Found one on another forum in the end though, which does work for £20 free miles creidt, which was good enough for me.

Promo code is CLEAR20

Hope this helps someone else. smile

dan10 Fri 25-Jan-19 17:31:56

Hope this helps someone.
You can get £50 free miles with this code now. D10SBM.

Baza1972 Mon 28-Jan-19 20:51:47

The best insurance policy I have ever had use promo code EF06XRY for £50 free miles credit

jbth1408 Thu 31-Jan-19 16:27:22

I've used this offer. You can also use this promo code for £50.00 YG16YZN. Your Welcome smile

dan10 Thu 31-Jan-19 16:52:17

Brilliant insurance for people that don’t drive 10’s of thousands of miles.
Use code D10SBM for free £50 of miles.

dip32za Thu 31-Jan-19 20:45:54

Would recommend this insurance company. Really good app and you can also get £50 worth of miles credit by using promo code DP10SHA valid till 31/12/2019.

essexanon Fri 01-Feb-19 14:34:57

Hi All, hope you dont mind me jumping on, i think theyve changed their policy in the last few days as ive gone to use a promo code you lovelies have provided, but they all said invalid.
ive contacted bymiles and they've said "if you have the full name or alternatively if they pop us a line saying it's ok for you to use the code then we can sort it out for both parties"

would anyone mind telling me the name on their policy or inboxing me the name it would be soooooo appreciated.

Bestdude Mon 04-Feb-19 14:13:34

Try this code: WN57EUC
It should give you £50 credit.

bymiles.co.uk/refer/WN57EUC

dan10 Mon 04-Feb-19 14:45:10

No hassle free £50 mile credit. Guaranteed to work. Here’s the code. bymiles.co.uk/refer/D10SBM

essexanon Mon 04-Feb-19 15:13:12

Hey all,

sorry, they both dont work. really frustrating, apparently you now have to contact them to get a secret code that you can give to friends and family. you must also give them your authorization for friends and family to use your code. and that person must have your full name and the new secret code. Ive tried around 20 Registrations codes and was told this by Bymiles. They want to make it almost impossible for you to get credit (although they dont tell you this when you purchase their policy)

Vivi14 Tue 05-Mar-19 00:32:26

Thanks for this... Saved me about £600 So far... Strongly recommend!

bymiles.co.uk/refer/LA67HLX

Vivi14 Tue 05-Mar-19 00:34:53

Just a heads up the credit does work...other than the initial fee - I've spent 11£ of my credit

Mycar Thu 07-Mar-19 11:24:54

Hi i also joined by miles recently and could get 50 free miles and so could you if intrested just use my reg i think LO14JYZ
Thanks in advance if anyone does would be brill...

Eye4Deals Fri 08-Mar-19 13:42:41

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Mycar Fri 08-Mar-19 14:01:28

Hi Eyefordeals
Did you you use in my reg ?thanks...mycar

Mycar Fri 08-Mar-19 15:24:57

Essexannon this is mycar am also having trouble getting my credit if you read this i wouldent mind leting u know my details so we can both get 50 free miles tia ps i will get email notifacation of any posting so will get right back to u with nbr or email address if thats any good.?

DaddyOC Mon 11-Mar-19 21:43:46

Hey guys,

I'm just about to sign up for ByMiles and they say that due to a new approach the promo code becomes invalid if it has been shared online. The way to get through this is to email them and advise on our 'friendship'.

Anybody interested? If so, please PM me.
Will be going ahead with the policy in the next day or so.

Thanks.

Mycar Tue 12-Mar-19 05:56:33

Hi daddyoc this is mycar and i wouldent mind giving you my email if you let me know when i will get back to you as i get notifacations on this thread thanks....

Kevin2k Wed 13-Mar-19 22:07:50

Hey lads, use this link to get £50 discount on bymiles car insurance

bymiles.co.uk/refer/NC58STX

I recently joined bymiles car insurance and got over £600 off compared to a standard car insurance which is mad!! Really worth it..

Any issues or questions or further details required...private message me and I’ll help you out to get the £50 off.

Discount code NC58STX

Do not miss out

KamFD64 Fri 15-Mar-19 20:51:28

Have been using them for a few months now and really can't fault it at all. So much cheaper then my previous insurance and the app is great for tracking journeys.

Thanks to a friend referral I got £50 worth of credit to cover almost 2 months worth of payments 😊

If anyone wants to do the same, you can use my code or link.

Promo code for £50.00 off is FD64XMW

or use this link

bymiles.co.uk/refer/FD64XMW

I really hope this catches on across the country as it's so much cheaper for people who do shorter distances and makes car insurance affordable for a change!

Sp1derman Tue 19-Mar-19 15:49:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mumsavesmoney Tue 19-Mar-19 16:05:56

Hi all,

I've recently joined By Miles as we've only really use our car for weekend drives or locally and so far it has been good. The initial cost has been reduced and we pay per mile which is quite cheap. You do need to insert a small black matchbox device into your car and this is not applicable to all cars (they will confirm if your car is viable in the quotation). I would recommend them with my experience so far, the app is easy to use and updates you with the cost everytime.

At the moment, they are offering a £50 credit to customers and to myself if you use this code which covers 6-8 weeks worth of travelling

For £50 credit, use this code bymiles.co.ukrefer/CP16EPJ

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »