Talk

Advanced search

Introducing the new Mumsnet discount site

(25 Posts)
CharlotteBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 03-Jul-18 11:36:13

Hello everyone,

As part of our relentless efforts to track down the best deals for Mumsnetters, we’ve pulled together our very own discount site - ‘Mumsnet Discounts’ - (with a little help from Vouchercloud) which will allow you to browse hundreds of great offers and discount codes from around the web.

Whether you’re looking for money off your favourite brand or you’re thinking of making a hefty purchase and want to make sure you’re getting the best deal, our discount site should help you save some cash.

Here are some deals to get you started:

Prezzo - kids eat free from 2nd to 11th July

£5 gift card with orders over £35 at Disney Store

£20 gift card with first orders over £50 at Boden

£10 gift card with orders over £50 at Boden for existing customers

£5 gift card with orders over £50 at White Stuff

These are just a few of our favourite offers - check out our Mumsnet Discounts homepage for many more

We’ll be keeping you updated with the very best offers and, as always, we want to know what you think, so let us know if there are any brands you’d love to save money on and we’ll see what we can do <wink>.

Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here.)

OP’s posts: |
cinders15 Tue 03-Jul-18 11:59:41

Oops Charlotte
Your link gives a 404 error?

StuntPineapple Tue 03-Jul-18 11:59:58

Place marking for links

cinders15 Tue 03-Jul-18 12:01:20

Sorry - I mean the direct link to homepage
But if you click the button it does take you there

CharlotteBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 03-Jul-18 12:02:54

@cinders15 Thanks for letting me know! Which one isn't working for you?

cinders15 Tue 03-Jul-18 12:08:56

Great! Thanks Charlotte - working ok now 🤭

jumblefun Tue 03-Jul-18 15:48:20

How secure is any data we give to that site?

CharlotteBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 03-Jul-18 16:58:28

Hi @jumlefun, you don't need to enter any personal details to redeem any of these offers. If you choose to click on one of the links through to a retailers website an affiliate tracking cookie will be dropped on your browser, this will be used to attribute the sale back to the discount site. It is not used to personally identify you as a user.

MipMipMip Tue 03-Jul-18 17:32:37

Oh god, please change the wording! Love honey sale had 70 used by it... grin

Maverick66 Tue 03-Jul-18 19:21:03

Thanks mumsnet thanks

Baubletrouble43 Tue 03-Jul-18 19:27:28

Great! Thinking of making a joules purchase so very helpful. Thanks!!

tigercub50 Tue 03-Jul-18 19:36:19

Unfortunately our Prezzo is closing 😞

Verbena87 Tue 03-Jul-18 22:13:12

Fab!

WilmaJean Wed 04-Jul-18 20:15:48

I just tried to use the code for 25% off spa deals on groupon and it didn't work sad

abbsisspartacus Wed 04-Jul-18 20:41:34

It's all a bit girly mumsy stereotypes though isn't it with spa treatments food for kids online shopping what about education tyre sales and fast car experience days

jhb2013 Wed 04-Jul-18 22:39:04

Place marking

FrankieGMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 05-Jul-18 13:52:30

Hi @abbsisspartacus, thanks for your feedback - it's really helpful when organising future deals. We do have some deals on Virgin Experience days (including 45% Off Supercar Driving Experiences) and some deals from Kwik Fit though, if they're of interest.

@WilmaJean sorry to hear the code isn't working, can you let me know which spa deal you were looking and and we can investigate?

Angrybird345 Fri 06-Jul-18 20:47:32

These aren’t exclusive offers! I’ve had these offers from elsewhere.

whitemarble Fri 06-Jul-18 21:46:13

Thanks for this - the prezzo deal was great - got both kids meals free with mine and as a single parent money is tight so meant the three of us could eat out as a treat for under £20

Btw the Prezzo staff tried to say it was only one kids meal free but the code worked for the two so thank you!

Will definitely keep an eye on the site for other discounts smile

Sallystyle Sat 07-Jul-18 08:49:05

I tried to get something from argos and the code didn't show?

QuoadUltra Sat 07-Jul-18 11:45:05

Thanks, this is useful, even if most of the offers aren’t exclusive.

Will there be flash sale items and regular updates or is this a more permanent thing?

Slightlyjaded Sat 07-Jul-18 17:09:15

This is great. Thanks MN Towers.

WilmaJean Sat 07-Jul-18 18:19:19

@FrankieGMumsnet it was this deal http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/beauty-with-clare-3-10?utmcampaign=UserReferrall_mih&utm_source=undefined

bestbefore Mon 09-Jul-18 08:35:30

Thanks Charlotte: just saved £36 for a Travelodge stay - will help pay for a few ice creams! smilesmile

FrankieGMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 09-Jul-18 12:47:08

@WilmaJean - thanks for letting me know the specific deal. I have just gone onto Groupon and used the code 9PPXBB6W and it did apply the discount. Would you be able to give it another go and let me know what happens?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in