Talk

Advanced search

Sun Savers Alton towers 2018

(6 Posts)
vikarooroo Mon 19-Mar-18 09:10:58

Hi guys, this is a big ask but I only just found out about the Alton towers offers today and I intend to pick our dates online rather than by post this year. I intend to start collecting the rest of the newspapers I need from today. My ask is this, if anyone has any codes from Saturday and Sunday that they don't need PLEASE PLEASE can you send them to me so I can catch up to today. I'll be extremeley grateful. Thank you!

OP’s posts: |
berniedenen Mon 19-Mar-18 10:33:37

Im in the same position... didn't realise it started Saturday... im looking for them too... if i find them i will post for you too

AmieJen Mon 19-Mar-18 17:19:33

Heyyy guys. I also didn’t realise so if anyone could pm me a Sunday code I’d be so grateful! smile

Hairymaclarysit Mon 19-Mar-18 17:21:31

I Also only realised on Sunday so if anyone has a Saturday code I’d be extremely grateful. Thank you.

Vixig283 Thu 22-Mar-18 09:08:59

Hi Has anyone got Tuesday 20/03/18 sun saver code please? I asked my fella to get the paper on Tuesday but he forgot and we are collecting to codes for Alton Towers. Please inbox me of anyone has one they arnt using please. I would be so grateful if anyone can help. smile thank you in advance xxx

Shadeyclaret99 Fri 23-Mar-18 22:00:36

Hiya

Anyone got a spare code from Monday 19th March paper? Husband forgot to buy it 🙈

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in