Talk

Advanced search

Best Energy Provider 2018

(3 Posts)
Carefull1 Thu 22-Feb-18 11:08:13

I have just switched from Scottish Power to Octopus Energy and cannot believe how easy it was and the savings are brilliant too. I would recommend anyone to compare their rates when they are looking to change supplier and I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. Octopus is also the only Which? recommended supplier for 2018 which gives confidence in the company. If you choose to change supplier, you and I can both be credited with £50 when you open your account, just copy this link into your application share.octopus.energy/grey-loris-951

OP’s posts: |
SianW78 Mon 26-Feb-18 15:14:49

I have tried Octopus but I found that Energy Helpline had the most competitive prices and I moved from Scottish Power to Bristol Energy and saved 25% off my bills. I was paying £61 a month and now only £45 a month. This is a massive saving and allows me to have money spend elsewhere! I was for years couldnt be bothered with it all and now wish I had changed years ago as I could of saved a fortune! If you havent changed for a year of so, it is well worth checking out how much you can save as it is very quick easy to do!

Emghfo Mon 06-May-19 17:38:24

I swapped from EDF to Octopus energy and it's been the best thing for us - I would really recommend them, very smooth process and their customer service is brilliant, always so helpful.

I used someones link when I signed up to save £50 so if you want to sign up then feel free to use my link for a discount:

share.octopus.energy/lucky-fish-619

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in