Talk

Advanced search

Bulb energy - £50 voucher code when you sign up ❤️

(129 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

glitterprincess76 Tue 02-Jan-18 14:07:44

Hi I’ve been with bulb since June now and can honestly say I'm very pleased with them. ❤️They provide my gas and electricity. Very smooth switch over as once I filled in my details they done the rest including letting British Gas know that I had left them. Very friendly and helpful advisers if you ever have to call. Feel free to take advantage of my referral code which gives you £50 bonus credit if you decide to switch or even go on and get a free quote to see how much they can save you.
join.bulb.co.uk/refer/orange123

maslinpan Thu 04-Jan-18 10:21:17

bulb.co.uk/refer/vicchowell.
First come, first served! Another happy Bulb customer here

Christmasaurus Thu 04-Jan-18 22:34:06

Here’s mine!
£50!

TCA1968 Thu 11-Jan-18 09:34:30

New link below to update to my post of 4th January:

£75 Bulb Referral Link

hypnorich Tue 29-May-18 12:01:58

Bulb Energy have been brilliant for us. We switched a few months ago and haven't looked back! Moving will save us about £275 a year. We also get a £30 discount because we get gas and electricity from Bulb and we get a £50 credit when people sign up using our link AND you get a £50 credit when you click this link and sign up goo.gl/3gdNX4

Bulb have 100% renewable electricity from solar farms and hydroelectric power stations.
They are highly rated on Trustpilot (9.7 out of 10) and Google My Business (4.7 out of 5). A real person in a UK call centre answers within seconds usually and they are cheaper than all of the big six energy suppliers. They charge no exit fees and if you are charged by your previous supplier as part of moving to Bulb they will pay the fee for you.
It takes 3 minutes to sign up, 3 weeks to switch and Bulb take care of everything and keep you informed each step along the way. This is how energy suppliers SHOULD be! I highly rate them.

Peterpiperpickledpepper Mon 25-Jun-18 17:04:32

I've just joined and got £50 credit - here is my referral code for anyone else to use when joining up to receive a £50 credit.

join.bulb.co.uk/refer/peterk9464

theresa1987 Wed 07-Nov-18 10:47:59

Completely agree, I joined Bulb a year ago and they've made everything very easy. Prices have gone up a bit over the last few months but still seems to be really cheap comparatively!

They're also doubling the referral offers for those that have been with them for a year - please do use our code below if you need, you'll get £100 credit when you join and I'd really appreciate the extra credit for the Christmas season!! smile

bulb.co.uk/refer/david4005

ashley396 Sun 11-Nov-18 15:26:03

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

couponmom Wed 14-Nov-18 12:32:42

I am very pleased with my Bulb subscription. Great company and amazing customer service. It is painless to switch.

Bulb will also pay your exit fee for existing energy provider. Great customer service and cheapest rates. So don't you wait mamas, switch and save the environment and lots of money for yourself. smile

Get £50 off when you sign up to Bulb energy! Use this link to get renewable energy with Bulb and get £50 off on your booking.
bit.do/bulbfree

Marksmith29 Mon 19-Nov-18 19:17:43

Cheapest for me but please compare incase it's not for you, but if it is don't use comparison sites to sign up as you won't get £50 credit use my link below thank you
bulb.co.uk/refer/donnas6509

MagdaM Wed 28-Nov-18 19:55:06

Hi,
If you are looking to switch and want to get 50GBP off at hello you can use my discount code. The code does work. I switched about 6 months ago and am really happy with how low my bills are now.

bulb.co.uk/refer/magdalenam0082

MayaZ Thu 27-Dec-18 17:43:29

Switched to Bulb and save £300 per year compared to my Scottish Power quote.
Also the fact that you're helping the environment by choosing a company sourcing renewable energy is a big bonus, supplying 100% renewable energy and 10% green gas. With a friendly UK based customer call center who answer the phone quickly and don’t leave you waiting for 20 minutes to get through to someone.
Excellent customer service and the cheapest tariff I could find, they even cover any exit fees.
Check out what YOU can save via Uswitch.com. BUT don't click to switch via Uswitch; instead use the referral link at the bottom of my post and Bulb will give you a welcome discount of £50.
Click my link and you will get £50 straight away and if your friends then use your link to switch you will get another £50 for each person who switches to Bulb
Take advantage of a £50 credit to your account when you switch by using the link below, I used a referral link and the credit was applied immediately to my new account as soon as we switched.
Just copy and paste line below into your browser:

bulb.co.uk/refer/maijaz6126

Crayolaaa Thu 03-Jan-19 19:57:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Mall123 Fri 04-Jan-19 15:06:25

Hi!

Bulb have given me a £100, instead of the usual £50 each, referral code as I have been with them for a year. They are the cheapest I've found and I've looked around a lot!

£100 referral code valid until 11:59pm Wednesday 9th January 2019.

bulb.co.uk/refer/mark6213

smile

Angelaandandy Sun 13-Jan-19 23:56:56

I've been with bulb for a year now and they have been the best so far. I recently received an email from them saying they have credited £10 to my account because I had waited on the phone for 11 minutes to speak to someone 3 weeks earlier. This is how companies should behave, I thought. They will pay any exit fees when you leave your old supplier. They have consistently been the cheapest for me for the last year. You get monthly email reminders about your direct debit due. If your account is in credit by more than your monthly direct debit you can request a refund. They offer the warm home discount. They also operate a referral system where you and the one refer can get £50 each added to your account when you sign up. Because I've been with them a year if you sign up using the following link by 16th Jan 2019 they will credit your account with £100. join.bulb.co.uk/?referral=andrew5318

mum2019 Fri 18-Jan-19 11:20:18

Hi everyone!

Bulb are a great energy company, generally the cheapest around and if you choose to switch to them, use the link to my Bulb referral offer - www.bulb.co.uk/refer/rachael546 - you will get £50 free credit on joining Bulb, plus they pay your exit fees!

Happy days!

Brian58 Sat 26-Jan-19 13:18:26

Mummabearof3 Thu 14-Feb-19 12:53:41

I found switching to bulb so easy. Took minutes to get a quote without putting personal info in then when I realised they were cheaper I went ahead and signed up which also took a few minutes.
Since I used a referral code I got £50 credit to account and as its free to cancel I figured if I don't like them I can always switch back to old supplier. No costs involved and I'd have one month's bill £50 cheaper than normal. Win win really.
Here's my code if anyone else wants to get a quote and go for it. You also get £50 credit towards your account if you sign up with my code. Only takes a few minutes 😊 here's my code....
bulb.co.uk/refer/nicholaa1542

Mummabearof3 Thu 14-Feb-19 12:56:16

Oh it didn't show the code properly.. Try this
bulb.co.uk/refer/nicholaa1542?utm_campaign=account-referral-share&utm_medium=copy-link&utm_source=copy-button

Putitdownnow Thu 14-Feb-19 19:11:09

headlander Wed 27-Feb-19 12:40:30

Been with bulb quite a while, it must be easily the cheapest on the market, much cheaper than my previous supplier
plus you get £50 when you refer afriend

to get £50 use my link

bulb.co.uk/refer/joang7278

tob33 Wed 13-Mar-19 00:38:13

We’ve been getting both electricity and gas from Bulb since we have moved to our new flat and we have saved a significant amount already.

Please feel free to use my referral code for both us to get £50 off.
bulb.co.uk/refer/tobias4497

Holywater Mon 18-Mar-19 15:26:38

Sandrawhite079 Tue 26-Mar-19 19:06:40

I love Bulb! I have been with them for a couple of months now. The switching process was so easy and it is great to be getting 100% renewable energy at a slightly cheaper price. My mum has also switched to them and she is saving around £13 per month. You can also get £50 credit on your account when using a referral link ,mine is
bulb.co.uk/refer/brianm2277
Feel free to use it for your switch to get your free £50 credit, you will be glad you switched, I was.

Sunflowersforever Sun 31-Mar-19 20:12:26

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »