Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Christmas gift help,,,, I hope this helps someone

(2 Posts)
crochetandrelax Fri 01-Dec-17 04:55:30

Hi all

I frequently come to the board and really love a lot of people on here, although I have forgotten my old password to my account, anyways

the holidays are ahead and some of us who run on a tight budget are always looking for creative ideas and I came across a great one that id like to share for anyone....

my son in law loves watches and although its outside of my budget I came across a twitter promotion from a watch company who will send you a watch if you can beat their little puzzle game which is almost impossible (lol, stayed up an hour and finally got it)

anyway it is a lovely watch and it will be a gift to my son in law that cost me nothing, I can confirm they have mailed it out after I used the code thing I got at the end of the game,,,

hope this can help some friends on here,,, xx

not sure how to post the game but ill just link to their tweet which is what I clicked to get to the game

twitter.com/DiplomatWatch/status/936433548357021696

pringlecat Fri 01-Dec-17 21:48:54

FYI to anyone reading this, it costs £12.80 after the code.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: