Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Emoov £100 off fees to sell you house - I can refer you as a friend

(5 Posts)
ALS17081982 Thu 30-Nov-17 20:57:50

Hi everyone, I’ve just listed my house for sale using the online estate agent Emoov. If anyone wants to use this estate agent to sell their house I can refer you as a friend and we will both receive £100 off the fees. If you want me to refer you, please private message me your first and last name and your email address. If you have any questions about Emoov, I’ll do my best to answer! Thank you!

ALS17081982 Thu 24-May-18 17:39:51

Bump in case anyone is interested smile

fedupandnogin Mon 04-Jun-18 18:36:07

Interested to hear your thoughts @ALS17081982 Will be putting my house on the market soon and considering Emoov

ALS17081982 Mon 04-Jun-18 19:27:54

Hi Fedup,

I liked Emoov, would recommend them and would use them again. The best things about Emoov for me were 1) The cost and 2) You have total control over the process e.g. you can write your own advert, you can choose your photos from the professional ones they take, you can accept or decline viewings direct with the viewer and you can decide and control your strategy (we ended up with two offers on the asking price and we asked Emoov to contact every bidder for best and final offers which resulted in more than two offers above asking price).

The big difference between Emoov and a high street agent is that you need to do all your own viewings but personally I think the homeowner would be better at selling their house than any estate agent. We set our viewing slots to week day evenings after 7pm and weekends 10am - 4pm and this worked fine. If you get a viewing request for a time that doesn't work you can send a counter proposal.

Let me know if you have any specific questions or if you want me to refer you for the money off!

Thanks

fedupandnogin Mon 04-Jun-18 21:27:36

Thanks. I've used an online agent before - House Network and was equally impressed. Just considering who to use this time. Yes would be grateful for the referral (and money off!) Might be a couple of months before I go on the market though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: