Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Free £50 Bulb Energy Referral

(10 Posts)
TisMeCarl Fri 10-Nov-17 21:42:26

Hi Folk smile

I switched to Bulb Energy and have been impressed with their green credentials and their customer service. I have been on average saving £15 a month since I changed energy supplier. If anyone is interested in signing up to Bulb they pay for your exit fees with your current supplier and give you (and me) £50.

Use my link https://bulb.co.uk/refer/carl7265 to get £50 Free Credit towards your first bill.

LapdanceShoeshine Fri 10-Nov-17 22:08:07

I'm with bulb too - I only switched a couple of months ago but if I try one of those energy switching sites nobody can beat them so far, & all their electricity is from renewables.

The app and the website both work really well, & they ask for monthly meter readings so you can keep on top of your usage & payments.

My switching link is bulb.co.uk/refer/jan6802 smile

TisMeCarl Sun 12-Nov-17 16:31:28

You’re absolutely right, they’re very cheap, excellent customer service and Green!

bulb.co.uk/refer/carl7265

TisMeCarl Sun 12-Nov-17 21:14:51

Thank you, whoever it was that used my link. It’s much appreciated. I’ll be donating half to Newcastle Dog and Cat Shelter

JLbaby Sun 12-Nov-17 21:18:50

Another Bulb lover here! They’re excellent, brilliant customer service too.

My link is here if anyone wants to use it.

bulb.co.uk/refer/luci1525

bluesky1421 Mon 13-Nov-17 11:45:04

I can vouch for them too - Have just changed to Bulb after years of issues with the traditional companies - should have changed sooner! Process is quick and easy, website and app to manage account are easy to use, customer service is excellent - easy to contact and get through - a refreshing changing! And renewable energy too :-)

They offer £50 credit on signing up if use a referral link - if you are still looking for a link please feel free to use the link below, will help us out lots too :-). They are offering £100 referral payment for this week as special offer

bulb.co.uk
/refer/melanie5862

Dora8686 Mon 13-Nov-17 14:07:25

Hi Everybody,

Finally I have found a great energy and gas supplier!

I have been with one of the six biggest energy supplier for 9 years and paid a furtune. I was looking for a new company who uses renewable energy and I have found Bulb. First I was sceptical like many others as they quoted me that I can save £568 a year!! I thought to myself it is too good to be true but I have nothing to loose so why not give it a try...and thanks God I did. I have been with bulb for a couple of months now. They are great, their customerservice tream is excellent and I am definitely saving money.

There are many referral links available here but if you feel like that you are going through the same dilemma as I did, please use my link. This week they are offering £100 credit for you joining Bulb with a referral link. I have done them same for a random person when I joined.

Good luck and I hope you will be as satisfied with your new energy supplier as thousands of us are today.

Thank you for reading and using my referral link. smile www.bulb.co.uk/refer/dora6368

Have a wonderful day.
Dora

TisMeCarl Wed 15-Nov-17 10:38:28

Switch at the moment via a referral link to BulbEnergy (100% Green , Renewable Electricity) and get £100 credited to your account, as well as saving £££ compared to others. bulb.co.uk/refer/carl7265

DonnaJP Sat 18-Nov-17 16:58:20

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

TisMeCarl Sun 19-Nov-17 16:42:12

This £100 referral runs out tomorrow night, then reverts back to £50. bulb.co.uk/refer/carl7265

MoneySavingExpert have done a write up about Bulb and the offer.

www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/energy/2017/11/energy-supplier-bulb-doubles-its-referral-reward-for-one-week

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now