Talk

Advanced search

BULB 💡 cheapest 'gas and electric' with £50 credit using referral code.

(1 Post)
milliemum1 Fri 03-Nov-17 19:03:23

Just letting people know (if they don't already) about the new kids on the energy block. Bulb! Couldn't be more impressed with them and for my area they are the cheapest. Love the fact that their electricity is 100% renewable so helping the planet too. Saved me £40 a month over British Gas! I'm gutted that the bank of England has put up interest rates just before Christmas as this has made mortgage payments much gloomier. Check if they are cheaper for you and if they are SWITCH SWITCH SWITCH. They even pay your exit fees if you're still in contract. Don't pay a penny more than you have to for this horrible winter thats in the post! It's all so easy and smooth. Takes 21 days and their communication has been fantastic. They've also got an ace referral thing going on which if you sign up via someones link you get £50 credit. The referee does as well so as soon as you're a member you can refer your friends too, gaining further £50s. It's all very good toasty warm happy karma. If you need a link I'd be delighted if you considered using mine. I got mine from mumsnet as didn't know anyone. Just pop: bulb.co.uk/refer/lucy9452 into your browser and you're away. Thanks very much if you do. Obviously only go for it if they are cheaper. Kick lethargy up the bum and don't let the greedy big 6 get anymore of your hard earned cash.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now