Talk

Advanced search

50% Off Lily Rose London jewellery

(9 Posts)
interiorhabit Fri 06-Oct-17 10:28:36

2 Days ago I bought this necklace for an early Christmas present, it's so lovely I thought I'd share it with you all too.

lilyroselondon.com/collections/jewelley/products/gold-bumble-bee-necklace

HannahFF Tue 10-Oct-17 11:03:48

Mine just came and it's beautiful, thanks for the tip!

HannahFF Thu 26-Oct-17 12:22:54

Just bought a third one of these necklaces as it's still 50% off with free delivery

LilyRoseLondon Mon 06-Nov-17 14:09:16

Thanks guys for sharing our necklaces. We're delighted you like them!

Rents Fri 17-Nov-17 08:09:42

Hahahahahah....good scam. You can get the necklace for £1.98 on AliExpress. Even the pictures are lifted!!

LilyRoseLondon Fri 17-Nov-17 11:18:18

Hi Rents. You're correct that some AliExpress sellers have now copied our design. However these are much lower quality and are not delivered within 48 hours of ordering (they take 3-4 weeks). These imitations normally arrive in a small envelope without the beautiful presentation boxes that make them the ideal for Christmas gifts.

Firenight Fri 17-Nov-17 11:21:20

That’s an expensive gift box then!

Oliviarose92 Thu 15-Feb-18 17:13:39

Lily Rose London, it is funny you make a comment about copying, when your bee is a near identical copy of the signature Alex Monroe Bumble Bee Necklace. Its really sad when a business rips off anothers creativity. Exactly what the Zara’s and Topshop's of this world do to independent designers.

YellowRaspberry Sat 17-Nov-18 08:44:40

48 hr delivery......mmmm, don't think so!!! I'm still waiting for my order which was processed 2wks ago!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: