Talk

Advanced search

Printing photos cheaply?

(4 Posts)
iwishthiswaseasier Mon 10-Apr-17 23:00:03

Anywhere that does cheap photo prints? I have so so many photos I have to print and havnt printed any for years so I'm thinking it's going to cost a fortune confused

BackforGood Mon 10-Apr-17 23:51:29

Most of the companies will give you offers if you do a search. Then, once they have your e-mail address, they send you offers on a pretty regular basis.
There's also an app you can download (just look for 'Freeprints' in your Play store) and you can have 45 prints a month for free - you pay P&P but it it good as it sort of reminds you to get on with printing.

confuugled1 Mon 10-Apr-17 23:57:34

if you look on the money saving expert site they have a page with the current best photo offers on, including prints, photo books, canvases and more - sometimes they will have exclusive offers too. They also suggest the freeprints app.

iwishthiswaseasier Tue 18-Apr-17 16:00:22

Thank you for the replies!

I have downloaded freeprints and your right it's a good reminder to print regularly! I think I will start using it so I don't get so far behind on printing again grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now