Talk

Advanced search

£100 from Nationwide recommend a friend

(4 Posts)
sarahbearuk Thu 26-Jan-17 17:29:14

If you are looking to open an account and going to use the Nationwide switching service, we can both receive £100. I opened the free FlexDirect account to get the 5% interest for 12 months, you need to pay in £1,000 a month to get this rate.

You need to:
Switch any current account to Nationwide using their full switching service, this will close your old account.

Transfer a minimum of 2 Direct Debits, which have to be active on your old account.

Please do not close the Nationwide account for 3 months or the referral bonus may be clawed back from both of us.

If you want me to refer you, I will need the details below so Nationwide can track your application:
1. Your full name
2. Date of birth
3. The e-mail address you will use on application

Private message me with the above details if you are interested. I will complete the referral form and confirm you can make the application.

From the Nationwide referral page:

We'll send you an email with the full details of the offer within one working day, however the key points to remember are that:

• To qualify for the incentive, your friend needs to complete a full account switch into a FlexAccount, FlexDirect or a FlexPlus account using the Current Account Switch Service ‐ This will close their old account. A minimum of two Direct Debits must be transferred as part of their switch.

• Once your friend's switch has completed in full the incentive will be paid directly into each of your accounts by the 20th day of the month following the month your friend has switched to us.

Thank you

brightlight0131 Wed 05-Apr-17 07:59:16

Hi,

I am will open an accountant and a referral link will benefit both of us.

Stephen Cunningham
25/03/1980
1stecunningham@gmail.com

Thanks

Ste

user1491593811 Fri 07-Apr-17 20:46:40

Happy to refer you to Nationwide for your £100 bonus

Hi Everyone! smile

I'm able to do referrals for anyone who needs one. Please email me: andrewsc375@gmali.com

I will need your:
Full name
Date of birth
Email address

Requirements:
Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
Transfer at least 2 direct debits
Not close the account for 3 months

Thanks,

Claire

user1491593811 Sat 24-Jun-17 10:48:57

Hi Everyone! smile

I'm still able to do referrals for anyone who needs one. I have 1 referral left and my husband has 5 - first come first serve. Please email me: andrewsc375@gmali.com

I no longer require your personal details - the referral scheme has changed. Once you email me I will request a unique referral link from Nationwide which will come through in 1-2 days. I'll try to keep generating links so that you won't have to wait the 1-2 days hopefully.

Requirements:
Switch a current account to Nationwide using their full switching service. This includes closure of your old account.
Transfer at least 2 direct debits
Not close the account for 3 months

Thanks,

Claire

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now