Talk

Advanced search

Alex and Alexa voucher code

(4 Posts)
LynneG60 Thu 23-Jan-14 12:09:43

Just spotted that you can get a further 15% off sale items with this Alex and Alexa voucher code. I love this store as they have some really nice clothes smile

Pumpkin1234 Mon 06-Oct-14 17:41:22

Is anybody having problems with orders from a Alex and Alexa? I placed an order over two weeks ago and have not received it. I have sent many emails and gave left lots of voicemails but no luck at all. One response saying they have changed their warehouse but that was over a week ago. Completely terrible.

Jasbro Fri 14-Nov-14 18:37:03

Pumpkin did you ever receive your order? Interested to find out as I have just tried to cancel an order I placed last night because Alex and Alexa are obviously having major problems fulfilling orders and contacting customers.

ScoobyDooWhereAreYou Mon 17-Nov-14 22:32:59

I've placed a few orders with them and had problems each time. I've always received my orders (or atleast a message to say out of stock) but they've been awful at refunding. They never reply to emails either and getting through on the phone takes forever but contact them via Facebook or Twitter and they are pretty swift at resolving your problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now