Talk

Advanced search

Wide fitting Shoes & Boots Winter Sale

(3 Posts)
Karen2King Thu 05-Dec-13 11:59:37

I don't know if any more of you suffer from the unspeakable bunions - yes ladies years of wearing those heels will come back to bite you eventually - but I wanted to share that IMO the most comfortable wide fitting shoes are from a company called Meanfeet (www.menafeet.co.uk) who are currently having a winter sale.

Not all of their shoes are the height of fashion but the Mary-Jane style, which is my favourite, are wearable work shoes that look normal are soooooo comfortable and don't leave you with aching feet at the end of the day!!

Their shoes are really well made and so they can be expensive which is why I shop their sales!! Some of them are up to 50% off!!

I am quite new to mumsnet but I wanted share this with anyone out there that suffers with the everyday task of walking, I hope you find shoes that help you to be more comfortable too.

OP’s posts: |
Karen2King Wed 23-Apr-14 14:04:50

Not sure if anyone is out there but I just wanted to update this post and say that I have just checked and Meanfeet still have some items, including wide fitting sandals in their sale...some of the shoes have over £50 OFF!! I know that not many of you will suffer from bunions yet but believe me when you do getting comfortable wide shoes at a decent price is a must!!

OP’s posts: |
Greengardenpixie Wed 23-Apr-14 20:48:31

I do have bunions and find that fly london boots are quite wide so i usually wear these!! I have that many shoes tbh but thanks for the code and will have a little browse anyway!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in