Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Is Baby Annabell ever on offer

(5 Posts)
starjules Fri 17-May-13 19:46:47

My mum is buying my LO the all singing all dancing baby annabell for her birthday, I know sometimes toys r us do a 20% off day, but is it ever on discount anywhere? The cheapest I've seen it is between £40 and £47. If anyone saw them last year cheaper nearer to Christmas I don't mind waiting until then.

DontMeanToBeRudeBut Sat 18-May-13 16:01:00

They were on the Amazon Black Friday flash sale last year but there's only a limited number so I wouldn't hold out too much hope TBH. How about Tesco Clubcard voucher rewards?

WorkingtoohardMama Sat 18-May-13 16:07:48

I got her for dd last christmas from asda, they were on offer for £25, so might be worth waiting.

starjules Sat 18-May-13 17:36:33

oh good tips, I am saving my tesco vouchers so hopefully they do the clubcard nearer to christmas it is on there website at the moment but its OOS. I did check asda today but the only has the 1st baby annabell in. Thanks for the help.

WorkingtoohardMama Sat 18-May-13 18:08:57

Hopefully will be worth waiting, it was definitely the all singing all dancing one, brilliant for £25!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: