Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

A question about JoJo refunds and promotional codes

(3 Posts)
ChangeNameToday Mon 06-May-13 20:41:41

That makes sense, thanks!

nextphase Mon 06-May-13 09:51:47

Yes, they will adjust.
So, if you buy 2 tops for £5, but they would be £3 each, you will get charged £5, but if you return one, you will only get £2 back. Does that help or confuse more??

ChangeNameToday Sun 05-May-13 15:31:33

Hi, does anyone know if they adjust the cost of promotional codes when you return items to JoJo? For example, I'm buying a load of clothes in different sizes for DS to try and I will inevitably return some. Several are on the buy 2 save £5 offer. I also have promotional codes. When I return them, will they re-adjust the price to take into account the fact that I have returned one half of the offer? If so, I'm thinking I might be better off going with the 15% promo code that covers everything.

Do you see what I mean? Anyone know the answer?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: