Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Tesco Alessi cutlery vouchers

(4 Posts)
Regbooboo Sat 03-Nov-12 11:12:47

I usually shop online and don't get to a store very often but went yesterday and saw the offer on Alessi cutlery, ie. 85% saving. I have never been sent any vouchers with my online shop and need approx 30 vouchers to get a set of 6. They are selling the vouchers on ebay (£4.20 for 30 vouchers) and I was wondering if anyone had bought vouchers this way and used them successfully in Tesco or is it a scam. Thanks all.

Muskerminx Sat 03-Nov-12 20:50:29

You'd probably be OK to buy and use the vouchers but there's no real need. My local Tesco has been giving them out but only if you ask for them so today, when I bought one of the Alessi items with 5 vouchers and asked for a couple of vouchers in return for my shopping that day, the assistant kindly handed over 50 vouchers and said no-one asks for them! I intend to buy the set now so I can't offer them to you, I'm afraid, but I suggest a visit to a real store and a pleasant chat to the person on the till would work wonders. Best of luck.

wifeee007 Fri 23-Nov-12 17:16:22

Hey I have some spare Alessi vouchers if anyone would like some?

itsanewday Sat 24-Nov-12 11:39:36

I also have some spare - pm me with your name and address if you want them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: