Talk

Advanced search

If you normally shop in Morrisons you might want to buy The Sun today.

(15 Posts)
SimplySparkling Sun 06-May-12 10:00:10

Today's The Sun costs 50p. On page 22 there are two £5 off a £40 spend (see terms and conditions). One coupon is valid from May 6th to 12th. The other from May 13th to 19th. I have used this offer successfully several times before and I think the other paper I bought for this purpose once was The Mirror.

OP’s posts: |
TheArmadillo Sun 06-May-12 10:03:28

fantastic - thanks will nip out in a minute.

SimplySparkling Sun 06-May-12 10:06:56

I hope you don't live near me. wink I bought two papers for me, one for a neighbour and one for a friend. I did leave one on the shelf!

mercibucket Sun 06-May-12 10:11:52

Or of course you could say you're not going to support a man unfit to run a company and whose papers think it is fine to hack the phones of murdered teenagers, and whose boss shows 'wilful blindess' and 'wilful ignorance' of this

mercibucket Sun 06-May-12 10:11:54

Or of course you could say you're not going to support a man unfit to run a company and whose papers think it is fine to hack the phones of murdered teenagers, and whose boss shows 'wilful blindess' and 'wilful ignorance' of this

DogEared Sun 06-May-12 10:14:30

What merci said. Unfortunately.

lovelychops Sun 06-May-12 10:16:01

well said merci

SimplySparkling Sun 06-May-12 10:20:21

Thanks for your post merci. Will ask for the thread to be deleted if that's possible.

SimplySparkling Sun 06-May-12 10:24:20

I've asked for the thread to be deleted. I'm sorry. Thanks again merci for putting me straight.

hotsauce Sun 06-May-12 10:26:14

I don't think you need to have it deleted. Unfortunately, lots of people are broke and however distasteful some may find it, someone may well appreciate a £5 discount on their shopping.

DogEared Sun 06-May-12 10:27:38

Don't worry Sparkling, and thanks for deleting. smile

Selyna Sun 06-May-12 10:28:11

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Selyna Sun 06-May-12 10:29:10

Should not have to get thread deleted, she wasn't going to frogmarch you guys to the shop to by the sun was she

Keep looking for those grips guys! Bound to be around somewhere.

DogEared Sun 06-May-12 10:31:05

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Jinsei Sun 06-May-12 10:31:12

I could never buy a Rupert Murdoch publication, no matter how good the offers inside it might be. But I don't think you need to have the thread deleted. Everyone should make their own choices about these things. <shrugs>

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in