Talk

Advanced search

Nintendo Dsi?

(6 Posts)
auntypurple Wed 19-Oct-11 12:13:07

Hello,

I am going to buying 3 Dsi's as xmas presants for my daughters this week. I don't want the xl console, just the normal size one. Does anyone know of any good deals about please.
I have had a good look around, and the best price seams to be Tesco at £115 each. Argos has them for £129.99 with a free pack thing, but I don't think the free pack is worth the extra money.
I have also looked on ebay, but am warry of buying something so expensive from there. Would rather get it from a shop, so I can take back if there any problems. If it makes any diffrence I am in Cornwall, and don't have a huge range of shops here.
Thanks for your help.

chocolatemango Wed 19-Oct-11 14:01:35

Order through Quidco and get 3% back, and perhaps find an extra points code or discount code online. Add your clubcard points for buying from Tesco anyway, and you will save a little bit more.

SomekindofSpanish Wed 19-Oct-11 14:04:14

Have you looked on Game.com?

I got one last year for £109 + a game. Free delivery too. May do a similar deal this year.

tassisssss Wed 19-Oct-11 20:20:15

Toys r us have them for I think £115 or £130 with 3 (IMO rubbishy) games.

I got v excited last week as had a 20% off voucher but it didn't extent to electricals which was a shame.

Argos sometimes have offers as do sainsburies. Let me know if you see it for under £100! People have done well with codes from Very before too...

auntypurple Wed 19-Oct-11 20:43:09

Oh thank you. I will look at them. I didn't know toys r us sold them. I will let you know if I see them any cheaper. Thank you smile

trixymalixy Wed 19-Oct-11 20:47:05

Watching as well as DS wants a DS. Was looking this morning but couldn't find any good deals. Will post if I find any.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now