Talk

Advanced search

Best thing to do with 50,000 nectar points?

(10 Posts)
krisskross Fri 14-Oct-11 19:57:09

never spent any, anyone got good suggestions?

krisskross Fri 14-Oct-11 20:32:45

bump

maxybrown Fri 14-Oct-11 22:29:02

shock that's £250! Crikey envy

well, you could go and buy lots of nice food or buy lots of nice things for/at christmas time - food drink etc.

Use it for gifts, you can spend points at amazon too smile

or failing that if you're really really stuck, I'll spend them for you grin

MrsKwooooHaHaHaAzii Fri 14-Oct-11 22:31:34

Give them to me and I will spend them on lovely stuff smile Have you checked out the Nectar website for ideas? You can get all sorts, especially leading up to Christmas. Lovely! smile

I usually spend ours at Argos

ASuitableGirl Fri 14-Oct-11 22:35:09

I'd probably have an Amazon spending spree.

I'd wait until Sainsburys have their half-price toy sale - the last couple of years it's been in October - and get Christmas wrapped up.

krisskross Sun 16-Oct-11 19:42:37

think the half price toy sale might swing it! never noticed that before... can you use them in the toy sake online? thanks!

chocolatemango Tue 18-Oct-11 17:07:27

Keep an eye on the Nectar website - they often have special offers in the run up to christmas offering Double Value on spend: 500 points normally £2.50 become 500 points = £5.00. Last year Philips offered double value on the points when making online purchases through the nectar site - I managed to pick up a £60 Coffee Machine and a £85 stereo system - all FREE - my favourite word! And I think I used points to pay for the carriage as well?!?! Enjoy spending.

krisskross Tue 18-Oct-11 19:37:51

oooh thanks chocolate sounds v good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now