Talk

Advanced search

30 % off at Gap

(31 Posts)
chesky Tue 06-Sep-11 08:35:32

I have a voucher that can be used in store or online at Gap from 8th September for 30% off, message me your emails and i can forward it to anyone, I have 4 left.

kentDee Tue 06-Sep-11 15:31:53

Hello. Can I have one please?
danielle.sheeham@ntlworld.com

Many thanks x

Realmumspulpit Wed 07-Sep-11 13:22:34

ooooh.....do you have any left hun? id love one please.
therealmumspulpit@live.co.uk Thankyou xxxxxx

p.s I run a mums page on Facebook, pop in when you have a mo, the search name is The Real Mums Pulpit xxxx

sunflowerandcress Wed 07-Sep-11 14:46:40

I also have a few spare so let me know if you want one.

lubeybooby Wed 07-Sep-11 14:59:31

Oh me please... tinijune at hotmail.com

sunflowerandcress Wed 07-Sep-11 15:54:08

Hopefully it will come through via email. Let me know if you don't get it wink

lubeybooby Wed 07-Sep-11 15:58:32

Thanks grin

katsim Wed 07-Sep-11 16:15:31

Can I have one please? Kat@acs-intl.co.uk
Thank you

Jezabelle Wed 07-Sep-11 16:56:30

Me please! Will PM

sunflowerandcress Wed 07-Sep-11 18:13:34

One on the way to you katsim

maxybrown Wed 07-Sep-11 20:59:02

can I have one please if any left? rachaelcumbes@hotmail.co.uk thank you!

lubeybooby Wed 07-Sep-11 21:36:08

sunflowerandcress have just emailed you to make sure it's the right code before I use it

ruletheworld Wed 07-Sep-11 21:39:42

oooh, pleeeease can i have one please???

yesitsme78@googlemail.com

thank you!!

lubeybooby Wed 07-Sep-11 21:39:53

Should explain there was one forwarded with the email and the attachment took me to a page which gave the same code, but you mentioned only using one as you were going to use the other... but they are the same code confused

accessorizequeen Thu 08-Sep-11 21:25:25

If there are any left, I'd appreciate a voucher please - holyhandbag at yahoo.co.uk thanks smile

onelittleclara Thu 08-Sep-11 21:36:47

I may be a little late out of the starting gate on this one, but if there are any still going spare I would be eternally grateful. onelittleclara@hotmail.com

Thank you!

maxybrown Thu 08-Sep-11 21:39:31

I wonder why not many about for this one? I always get sent one usually sad

sunflowerandcress Thu 08-Sep-11 22:28:33

I've handed all mine out I'm afraid assuming katsim got hers??

Cherrypie32 Fri 09-Sep-11 10:12:29

Couldn't find one thing to buy, sad not good right now IMO, think I can forward two or three if anyone wants one still.

maxybrown Fri 09-Sep-11 10:23:49

ah really cherrypieQuiet often they have 30% off before reducing loads of stuff! I have to say, we have a Gap outlet near us now and they sometimes do 40% off and that's great as diff stock all of the time!

maxybrown Fri 09-Sep-11 10:24:05

sorry bad spellings there blush

Cherrypie32 Fri 09-Sep-11 16:11:59

They have made sludge colour boys tops a speciality, which they are supposed to wear with skinny jeans it seems. Fleece trousers wouldn't have been out of place in Primark. Just ordered a load of plain and stripe l/s for DS, usual good quality and bright colours! Only about £8 each with 20% off. I know they get alot of stick but they can't be beaten for little boys (bar a bit of H&M). Shall head for nearest outlet at nearest opportunity might be more prepared to pay half price or less!!

accessorizequeen Fri 09-Sep-11 17:02:00

Reminds me that there's an outlet opening this month near me hooray. I wasn't keen on the boys stuff but the leggings are brilliant for dd and I was vaguely considering stuff for myself. I think the boys jeans are fab although they don't do bootfit online for some reason.

Could you send me one cherry? Holyhandbag at yahoo.co.uk. Thank you!

Meglet Fri 09-Sep-11 17:07:44

I had one of these and couldn't find anything to buy in our Gap sad. Spent ages looking at the boys clothes but nothing stood out, really disappointed with this season. Even the winter hats are crap, last years hats were ace.

The boys trousers are all too skinny (slim fit combats for boys hmm) and the t-shirts are really sludgy this season. There was a gorgeous Chanel like pink/yellow dress but I don't think DD needs one at the moment. Although I could go back and buy one for next Winter.......

Cherrypie32 Fri 09-Sep-11 17:39:46

Accessorize, have sent to on to you, I was desperate for clothes for me but was as uninspired as for kids, I really, really tried to like, hope you have more luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now