Talk

Advanced search

Legoland vouchers/deals?

(9 Posts)
Inti Wed 31-Aug-11 09:58:10

Hi - we are hoping to go to legoland on Friday or Tuesday - our children have annual passes but we do not. Are there any deals about - ie 2 for 1 vouchers on products in the supermarkets right now?

Many thanks if you can help
x

neverright Wed 31-Aug-11 20:55:21

I brought some space raiders multi-pack crisps from Asda lastweek with 2 for 1 offer for Merlin days out on the back, Legoland included. Alternatively if you are going on Tuesday I could send you a 2 for 1 voucher in the post if it helps.

wompoopigeon Wed 31-Aug-11 20:56:24

You need to find someone who still has a copy of last weekend's Saturday Guardian or Sunday Observer lying around as they came with 2 for 1 vouchers on both days.

sleepevader Sun 04-Sep-11 03:46:37

Mumsnet deal here but prob not okay for just adults

http://www.mumsnet.com/partner-offers/legoland-windsor

sunflowerandcress Wed 07-Sep-11 14:50:35

I have a deal.

We went to Legoland last week and on coming out were given £10 a head ticket vouchers i.e. £40 for a family of four for this season only.

I haven't read all the Ts&Cs (so please do so before using) but the girl at the gate assured us you just presented the voucher and it was just £10 each, no conditions.

First come first served!

sleepevader Wed 07-Sep-11 18:03:18

Hi when do these expire? Would be very interested if it's for next march/April year as that's when we are hoping to go.

sunflowerandcress Wed 07-Sep-11 18:11:08

Sorry sad no it's for this season only - so up to the 21st October - for five people in one family it says. But it's a mega discount even against the 2 for 1 offers.

sleepevader Wed 07-Sep-11 21:00:12

Ah nevermind. Thank you for looking. I'm sure someone will snap it up and have a great day.

mosschops30 Wed 07-Sep-11 21:01:20

Vanish were still doing them a couple of weeks ago. Also nutella were,not sure if still are
Hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now